Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

almostdeleted

A
The spam of snow. :-/

Everytime I look at this thread, your the last one that posted.

Well, Shijing and Soccer, Make a trailer if you want but I think the suspense would be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you tell me what spam is. The moderatorsnever say that I spam only normal fourm people.

Best answers
I wouldn't consider him spamming.. if he doesnt double post then hes fine to post however much he wants.. and spamming isnt being the last one who posts all the time.. its saying something over and over again.. or the same thing all over again like deja vu email spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i duno i probably won t make a teaser video, because i dont want to spoil anything, ill just give u guys a pic in-game

Best answers
no teaser vid, plain and simple, and just so u guys know, me and soccer are going to make many more packs after this, but we plan on not telling u guys......N E THING (think of it! no suspense! and we can take our time!)

Best answers
hey majin since your on (i hope) what should i do for his transformation animation? i want something original (which means no hunching over bullscheiss) any ideas?

edit SOCCER SEND THE MODEL! lol...i need the latest build to further update it

Best answers
normal....i could do the normal one now....the long one.....ehhh tomorrow

edit** i changed his swoop animation, its kinda like sonic when he jumps in the air, a buncha somersaults(flips) hows that sound?

Best answers
some of the pics arent working.....and refer to my last post for an update...and i get what ur saying...lol i actually started to make something like that already based on that idea....but it isnt looking to different than some other animations, so i gotta spice it up a bit somehow..

*edi* oh poop i didnt notice his reply was before mine sry for the double

Best answers
yea i did, what do u think of my new swoop? its basically somersaulting through the air like sonic, real simple yet i think the ssj3 model doing it would look really cool

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that is a cool idea. its gonna look wiered seeing somebody flipping through the air like a ball. but how are you gonna blend in the swoop hit animations with the spinning swoop?

Best answers
you dont think the melee would look fine with it? i mean its a fast spin....so any melee coming from it (ex: a kick or a punch) may look like its directly from the end of the spin

Best answers
About my sprites

I also like shjing's sprites more but I wanted to have them NOW...
Then I've found the sprite wizard & viewer so I searched for a ghost pick and this was the best I've found for now.

I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE SHIJING'S SPRITES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom