Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no you dont you have to edit the .qc file, not everything you cant model is coding.. ask black radien, he says he thinks he found a way

Best answers
so, i have figured out something, but i have to speak with a friend of mine, who is better in that, if that is possible, but theoretic i think it should work, but who knows, anyway just wanna hold you up to date

Best answers
soccer, when you release this model, you'll have someone else host it, right? Cuz I can never get to your page, the bandwith is always past the limit.

G
intresting stuff about iq codeing whatever but i gotta plan why don't u just go esf/models NOT esf/models/player open mdl file called (with hlmv(half life model viewer)) aura go tobody make sure your useing skin 1 go to texers choose yellow aura click export export it to any folder then choose blueaura and click import then import the yellow texure you exported a minute ago MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON SAVE MODEL AND SAVE IT OVER THE AURA MODEL trust me this does work BUT THERE IS A DOWN SIDE
WHEN U DO THIS IT WILL REPLACE ALL OF THE GREY AURAS WITH YELLOW! SO if U HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA USE THAT INSTED! uve bin warned but the only pepole besides chrillan who use grey aura are the saiyans and ive seen them with yellow aura some times any way

hope this remember only o if u don't mind goku gohan trunks and vegeeta haveing yellow aura when normal! and IF u can code it then can u code it to make gotenks stro nger cuz chrillan is a puff

Best answers
nice idea, but that´s the thing i(we) don´t want, that all the people have yellow aura

and about make him stronger i try to make it in the qc file, and if i make him stronger i have to change it in the dll file, what means that you CANT play with other people, that have the same .dll file

Best answers
hmm, the friend of mine don´t called me back;( until yet, so i still dunno if it will work, but the major problem i see is, even if i can make it, which code will be primary, the one of the model or the one in the dll file??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont want you to code it because then nobody could play with anybody else, make it yellow but let them be able to have the same code so they can play with everyone

Best answers
misunderstand

no, i try to code it in the qc file which is a part of the model, right, so if i change it there it´s no problem, you can still play with anyone cause the player.mdl isn´t relevant for internet,only the dll files are relevant, what i say was, that i don´t know which one will be the primary and which one the slave, i don´t edit anything in the dll file

do you now know how i mean it??

Best answers
i said it before, i have to speak with a friend, for the details, if it work i dunno, hopefully

Best answers
Arghhh... the spammage!

Ok, so does this mean the model is delayed further? I mean, not that I don't mind waiting for this model but I wouldn't mind being able to play it before beta 1.1 :laff: (BTW, keep up the good work raiden)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
Arghhh... the spammage!

Ok, so does this mean the model is delayed further? I mean, not that I don't mind waiting for this model but I wouldn't mind being able to play it before beta 1.1 :laff: (BTW, keep up the good work raiden)
im sry, were trying to make it the best it can be for release, bryggz is fixing up some stuff on the model , just hold on man

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when beta 1.1 comes out will there be the required changes to the model animations? cause i think that there will be some new animations for the characters, or some of them. i dunno about krillin though. but i hope that somebody will convert it to what 1.1 requires. like re-scaling the model or whatever. i dont know what will be changed, model wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom