Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice

yes and dont forget his ribbon on the side of his pants

Best answers
ACE, best ssj3 hair ive seen in the hiostory of SSj3 hair (not that there is much lol) its gonna be great =)

Best answers
**** **** **** ****, i actually took a look at the model statistics, and im not too far from the half-life limit of 3000, im gonna hafta screw around with the faces some more until i can knock this number down somehow.....****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

Originally posted by Bryggz
**** **** **** ****, i actually took a look at the model statistics, and im not too far from the half-life limit of 3000, im gonna hafta screw around with the faces some more until i can knock this number down somehow.....****

lol guess you went abit overboard on the hair

Best answers
but thats just it, i didnt! all i did was scale it, not add spikes, in fact i deleted some! maybe the model of gohan......has more polys than goku?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm

I think if you scale them longer they add more polies to your models.I dont know but i think so

Best answers
well i guess ill be finding out soon, i count on finishing the model 100% today

Best answers
finished

ok sorry for the double post but i figured the bump would attract the attention i need, i have a couple problems.....1, my bone assignment is quite screwed up, and i also need a skinner, metro-tek said that he would skin, so im all set there, but bone assignment? i would think mystic_ryu would be the one for that....but that seems almost not possible, so is anyone else out there exceptional at making this guy look not ****ed up while in an animation? post if u can! or gotenks/ssj3 is gonna be ona backburner till i figure this **** out

{edit} screw it, while im at it, here are some teasers
click here

almostdeleted

A
PANts are WAY to square. Make them baggier like the orriginal Gohan model. And make the jacket stand out andpop out. It looks like the jacket is attached to the pants and arms.

Best answers
once its skinned im sure the jacket could stand out a bit more but because of the way the vertices are arranged i can't do much more than scale it.......hmmm maybe i could add some faces and such but....its a lil more complicated than u think, and ill work those rough edges out

Best answers
Nice work ive been looking for a gotenks
the ssj3 hair looks 2 big from the back view but maby its just me

Best answers
his hair is quite poofy.....and the back view is kinda up close, unfortunately im not too too sure how this model will hold up because its pushing the half-life poly limit

Best answers
the only problem with the way you do your hair is, it looks nice from the back, but from the front and sides, it looks sub standard. His hair isnt the easiest thing to model. Also the model could do with a bit of work, along with all of the hair forms, but it is certainly a good effort, dont get me wrong, theres just a lot of room for improvement, for example the legs and too square etc.

most of the visuals u could probably see whats wrong yourself, however, i wouldnt worry too much about the polygon limit in halflife, from my research you can do as much as you want, since its just limited to memory :)

Best answers
thx im still workin on makin a closed mesh model.....and considering the back of your guy is what u see the most, i guess its what i mostly think about, but other than that i can only improve

Best answers
not quite there bryggz...
--ss3--

--ss--

--normal--

all your hair youve done is way off.
:devil:

Best answers
Could u translate that into english..;/

Best answers
Thats not true... His ssj gotenks hair is right on the money. Besides y the hell r we trying to make an EXACT replica on the damn model. Does it even matter? If he is close then thats fine. So it doesnt HAVE to be a exact copy of it.

Best answers
exactly just look at my old ssj3 eheh but i was too lazy to do hair like that:fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by NeLo
Thats not true... His ssj gotenks hair is right on the money. Besides y the hell r we trying to make an EXACT replica on the damn model. Does it even matter? If he is close then thats fine. So it doesnt HAVE to be a exact copy of it.
for one there is no "we" and some people that do hard work want others to seriously let them know if there not doing it 100% the best they can, Bryggz can work on it and get it looking right.
the hair isnt right on the money, look at the refs i posted. no one here has really laid down a real crit, your all just model hungery and dont care how it really looks.
give him a real crit, dont just brown nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom