Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
for one there is no "we" and some people that do hard work want others to seriously let them know if there not doing it 100% the best they can, Bryggz can work on it and get it looking right.
the hair isnt right on the money, look at the refs i posted. no one here has really laid down a real crit, your all just model hungery and dont care how it really looks.
give him a real crit, dont just brown nose.

Ok Btw Bucs Suck, And Another Hes Not Done Yet, And It Does Not Need to Be Like That, let him do it on his own hes got it, hes doing a VERY VERY good Job, and you think you can do better go make your own

almostdeleted

A
pRofessional is right, why make a model if its not your best. And it doesnt have to be liek that, it would look nice if it was though.

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
Ok Btw Bucs Suck, And Another Hes Not Done Yet, And It Does Not Need to Be Like That, let him do it on his own hes got it, hes doing a VERY VERY good Job, and you think you can do better go make your own
Ok Btw YOU Suck. This is a simple crit, not how it has to look. im tring to help him out, the way its drawn out is a quick and simple way to have it look about right. and of course hes not done yet, if he was i wouldnt be showing him the best way to tweek it.
and his VERY VERY good job is a quick edit of the hair , another edit of his already existing ss3 hair model, and some cresents.
why would i make my own when i can help a little with his? you and alot of other little kids dont understand why people post here befor there done... TO GET HELP.
;(

Best answers
hey professional, i love you, thats the best criticism i ever got, no ones ever actually drawn out something ON THE MODEL for me, which helps so much(believe it or not) and i like all these big boosts to my ego from these guys but in all truth what really matters IS accuracy, since i started on editing models...and i eventually hope to get better, and doing things half-assed with get me nowhere, not that i HAVE been doing things half-assed at all, because i haven't, but gettin some kicks in my ass do boost the learning process :)

summarized : thx professional, as the saying goes, be cruel to be kind

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
WOW

Great Model absolutely wonderful can't say nothing bad about it!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
woot!! progress

yes! separate jacket= success. i now have the jacket as a separate part of the body..(as in it like...hangs on him, cool ish) and the blockyness in his pants are gone and he has his sash on now...lol but all of this is for his ssj3 model.....hmmmm gotta edit that normal one lol.....plus! im gonna make a sound pack for him too! so good things come to those who wait!!! im gonna make this a great release when it boils down to it. + i bought milkshape so no limitations, i suspect this entire piece of work will be done in a week or so(so im slow.......you'll like it more :) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
one thing.
Bryggz contact me on [email protected] with the file and picture when you want to release it. ill add it within 24 hour.

Best answers
no pics till im satisfied with my final build ;-) sry but i want this one to be the ****...even if the hair STILL isnt closed mesh lol

Best answers
I Went a Lil Over Board Last Time, Sorry Professinal, Yea he Gave Good Advice, I Was Just Mad that Raiders Lost That Badly To The Bucs ARGGG

Best answers
actually im not a skinner, but metro-tek will be skinning it for me. Plus this bad-boy ain't bein released until his skinning/modeling/bone-assignment/and soundpack are done, he'll be to replace krillin, i wanna make this release a nice effort, so time= quality!! patience ppl!! youll love it

{edit} progress report!! bone assignment for ssj3 gotenks complete!! and the animations work just fine, a lil clipping with the arm while swooping but you can't notice from the back (which is fine by me) i just have to finish editing my gotenks normal/ssj whatevers and then i can send em over to metro for skinning, also shijing is gonna do a sound pack!!! its gonna be great!!

[edit again] bah!!! heres an updated pic to show how i made ht ejacket stand out more click here

dont mind the *** textures i put em there to show it standing out

Best answers
Looks nice so far ... hope it turns out REALLY great!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
1 thing Bryggz...HURRY PLZ BE DONE IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!:cry: the reason is cuz that im leaving for California and im not gonna have HL etc..:cry: As a last request to ya bryggz just hurry cuz i really like it and i wanna play wit it b4 i go..:( so plz hurry.

Best answers
Ok dude all you need to do is make his Jacket shorter

and make him a bit shorter and he will look just fine

Best answers
ok when i get home from school ill do some scaling and moving around with the vertices, then we'll see what we get, i finally finished bone assignments with the vertices so he dont look all ****ed up while in animation, and i say it looks fairly decent so far, can only get better from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom