Best answers
Thanks :). The faces are also going to be used on my DBZ Board Game as game pieces.

Best answers
Brings back memories of the old SNES DBZ games, very good job, exept the BOOM! part.

Best answers
your good at making sprites. you could make nice 2d games with the stuff like that.

good job :yes:

Best answers
I appreciate all the comments folks. This is a 10 episode series called Faceball Online. It will conclude with the death of Goku and Branks leaving Stimulus to find the "Golden Power" within. Then it ends the series basically because the next comic will have full sprites, not boxes...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty cool. I like the images, simple to look at, but they're not easy to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, ep 1 isnt correct, king kai says there is an evil kai.
an androids doest have kis ;) 0.o

anyways, gj looks nice

Best answers
Yea, I kinda forgot about that until you said it. Thanks though. Expect Episodes 7 and 8 in a few hours.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why can't Goku go ssj? It makes now sense, but it is exactly like DBZ and other numerous Funi dubs, the fact they explain everything there golnna do like five itmes before they do it. "I must not lose. I must win. I must shoot an attack" I must... blah blah blah" <--- somthing like that.

I love the sprites though so keep on making sprites but odn't make comics...

Best answers
Umm, Goku does go ssj in the 3rd and 6th episode. I will always make sprites, but then again, I will always make comics too. Comics are fun, I first started it as a fun thing just cause I was bored, but now I want to keep doing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom