★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was digging around in my computer i found several models that at the time i wasnt skilled enough to get them ingame, though i could do it now, i lack the willpower, ya get me?, they are all ms3d format, some include skins some dont,

it includes a super android 13, an android 18, a sonic, a mario and a new fat buu,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/unfinished_model_pack.rar

if you get them ingame, your not required to give credit to me, YOU can take full credit and ignore me, i dont really care what happens to them, nothng bad can come of letting someone else try

none of them are awesome models but im not so sure im staying around here too much longer, so im finishing what i started, or letting the community give it a go, if pics need be posted then tell me,

Best answers
Oh man...not you too :( . shijing left, asian left, now you too? This is a bad sign and i know it... too bad i cant help with those models. Dont got ms3d.

Best answers
don´t worry i will give all credits to you because i will try to finish them and btw why are all good people
living :(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll download and give them a go.

I'm experimenting around so I can't promise anything great, but who knows?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im surprised to be mentioned on the same level as shijing, hes been here alot longer than me, though i feel my modelling skills surpass his, his animating, sprite, and prettymuch creativeness make him unique, im not leaving right away, im gonna hang around for a lil while, but i wont be modelling much, theres really no inspiration anymore, shijing and asian, they were my homies, my compadres in modelling, they have left and now im stuck here, im sticking around so that maybe an oppurtunity may come my way, whether it be a moderator, a modeller for a good mod, or just a huge inspiration boost to try something different,

if you do get any em ingame or improved i do wanna see what youve done with them however

but thansk for the compliments, im practically a noob here (lok at my post count)

Bolteh2

B
:S sad to see all those ppl go, guess it has something to do with the childish community around here etc :/

hate to see modellers/editors go :'( im praticly the only one around that still models :'( (from scratch :), hmm wait, i was the only one ;)

anyway, i hope you change your mind, maybe further updates of esf with new classes or something will bring you guys back

cya

Best answers
Originally posted by nuttzy
i was digging around in my computer i found several models that at the time i wasnt skilled enough to get them ingame, though i could do it now, i lack the willpower, ya get me?, they are all ms3d format, some include skins some dont,

it includes a super android 13, an android 18, a sonic, a mario and a new fat buu,

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/unfinished_model_pack.rar

if you get them ingame, your not required to give credit to me, YOU can take full credit and ignore me, i dont really care what happens to them, nothng bad can come of letting someone else try

none of them are awesome models but im not so sure im staying around here too much longer, so im finishing what i started, or letting the community give it a go, if pics need be posted then tell me,

I downladed the pack and found one model with nothing else. It was Android 18.

Best answers
as he said "they are all ms3d format, some include skins some dont" read the text

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--
:S sad to see all those ppl go, guess it has something to do with the childish community around here etc :/

hate to see modellers/editors go :'( im praticly the only one around that still models :'( (from scratch :), hmm wait, i was the only one ;)

anyway, i hope you change your mind, maybe further updates of esf with new classes or something will bring you guys back

cya
ahum ??:rolleyes:
i work bould op for wod not for esf cous i hate to work mutch for sumthing when i know when poeple only whil complayn about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by S-Bolt--

hey now comon :)

well nuttzy you were a great guy i really hope you come back, best of luck in finding a mod

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHH DAMN STAY FOR GODS SAKE!!!! what makes all these people wanna go?

Best answers
Yea I'm not sure I understand whats the point of leaving. I consider myself here and I am only on these forums for like 10 minutes a day.

Well the models in the pack are a little wierd, but arn't that bad. Well I hope you come back a better modeler. Because with me every model I made made me better at modeling. Make models from scratch, edits are fine in the begining for getting aclimated to 3d but they don't really teach you much about modeling.

hmm wait, i was the only one
Hmm S-bolt I've never even posted an edit (although for some reason everyone thought I ripped the first model I posted, I'm still bitter about that pro, lol), and what about Smo and [J] and such. Well yea thats three off the top of my head, thats not very good is it? Oh yea and you, umm theres four. (There needs to be more since Smo, [J], and I barely do anything for esf. (This is really directed at the community as a whole not S-bolt, even if I used "you" in meaning him.)

Best answers
whos next tell me TELL ME NOW! they all plan how to go then they com back in a month

Best answers
Well it's a shame ure leaving nuttzy but it's ure choise I hope that there will stay some good ppl in this forum that will keep it up until the community will get better.
Then the game will b better 2 and ppl will come back I'm sure.

I am one of those who'll stay that's for sure ;)
I don't replace mods I add them :cool:

*More on topic*
I can't extract everything (only 18 :( )

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel ill check the zip and see if if checks out, if its mesed up il repack it, but i am going to stay for a lil while longer, i might get a inspirational boost or somethin and make a few more models,

just all my friends have left, except for bob and magus, but they dont model,

EDIT*****
i repacked thed the zip in a bit of a different method, now instead of a zip inside a rar, its just all the files in a zip, about the same filesize

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bbadapter/unfinished_model_pack.zip (uploading now)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
nice modes there bud, sad to see you go, even if that little "mishap" happened in your first thread lol, I'll still talk with you via AIM!

and Metro....if what you are saying is true, then uh....darn, sad to see you go, that is if you aren't joking around :p

Bolteh2

B
is it me or are there ppl taking my last post kinda in the wrong way? i was joking :/

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy sh-- cow, why is everyone leaving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom