★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im still hangin around, im not leaving entirely, but i ran out of modelling fuel a long time ago

i might pump out a model or two down the line, but haha, modelling was more or less a fad to me,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Let me say this, I have nothing personal against anyone here, but I am issuing you a warning soccer, that was not necessary, and to throw in my two cents, please do not think of me as biased, I've given Th3 Pr0 his deal of warnings as well, and soccer, that was just not cool man.

And bile, you can enjoy your own warning as well, that spam was not necessary either.

Now keep this thread on the topic of nuttzy's models or this thread dies.:\

[J]

Best answers
Originally posted by bile
*Pulls out a Stick and some Marshmellows*
Originally posted by Magus

And bile, you can enjoy your own warning as well, that spam was not necessary either.
wtf magus!! If you don't improve your attitude about marshmallows, Mr. Stay Puft here

is going to have to kick your ass! do i make myself clear? i love marshmallows :p

and about that fat buu in the pack, i like it :p i would try to finish it, but its in .ms3d format and my milkshape has long been expired (i model in max)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i model in ms3d, exporting to max sometimes messes up my models, i use an old version of milkshape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*looks at the pr0 squad banner in magus sig*
*I know that was a joke, sucka! /me lix poopy in pantzy* -Magus

anyways nuttzy im going to finish the 13 , make it a pack dont worry i will give you 100% credit bud its a really good model, no reason for it to go to waste

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thats nice to hear, i liekd the model, and at the time when i made it i thought the skin was awesome, its crap by my standards now, if my cooler hadnt turned out so well id still think it was decent, its gonna be hard topping that if i ever try again,

Best answers
hey man sad to see u go or stop modeling, i really liked ur cooler alot also great model, i also like the new fat buu very cool. good luck with what ever comes next to you

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill change the skin on the fat buu a little and ill release the completed fat buu, full credit will be given. Also i might give the sonic a go

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the sonic i converted from quake 3 to try and fit it to shijings sonic pack skeleton, but i never got around to it, i should have packed my crash bandicoot in there with it ud have loved him

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any progress? (anyone thats doin anything)

Best answers
Lol i downloaded it and i looked at the #18 model and i dont see what you change form the dmz one.But anyways i just messed around with it and made it to were she looks less fat.Im trying to learn how to skin right now.But this is only my second model edit and the first didnt turn out to good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well theres the thing i didnt change anything really, i thought i included the reskinned model of 18, guess not

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, as for updates... im beefing up the buu a little, and beginning to animate it. Could i use it in my conversion pack?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess you can, like i said i dont give 2 ****s about what happens to any of them, i dodnt even care about credits, though it would be nice

btw the buu was mu first dbz model,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom