My Ultimate DBZ SFX archive!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the dawn of the Internet, we have all searched fruitlessly for the one thing that evaded all Dragonball Z fans: The DBZ sound effects. It had long been believed that they would never exist, and that fan productions were doomed to have second rate sound recorded, dirty from episodes.

That time is over!!! For I have gone forth with my audio capture device in hand into the Dragonball Universe and have returned with that which has been sought after for almost a decade! I present to you, my full archive of Dragonball Z sound effects!

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/179985/J-Dude_s_DBZ_SFX_Pack1.rar.html

These were recorded from most of the Dragonball Z Budokai games with crystal clarity. This is my first release and is still being built upon. Budokai 1 wasn't didn't have good quality sound for in-game things like punches and powering up. Budokai 3 was used for most of those.
Budokai 1 has recordings from both cutscenes and special moves which are best quality from Budokai1. Tenkaichi wasn't good for reaping sfx because of the lack of sound variety and the frequent vocals getting in the way. There are several explosions, teleports, power up sounds and blast noises at superb quality in .wav format.
I use these for all my fan projects, and I encourage you to do the same! These can be used by anyone as long as I receive credit for acquiring them.

Enjoy! Oh, and tell me what you think!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The file is abit ... well Corrupt.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just DLed it to see what you meant. I opened the file, I checked the files, they all work fine. What happens when you download?

EDIT: Nothing...? Really...? C'mon, I busted my arse for hours trying to make this for everyone!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you upload it to rapidshare.de plsss

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Why...? depositfiles doesn't expire. Rapidshare stuff has to be constantly uploaded, which I can't afford to keep doing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh I got it. They are good. Some of em have some other sounds.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Impressive, I really like it. It's just a big shame I can't use this for Earth Special Forces.

Also, you might want to add a readme file in it with copyrights. So people won't steal your work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...you have my permission to remix and resave them in the different .wav format so they can work with ESF. I dunno tho. It might just be my computer being wierd, but whenever I try to replace a weapon sound in ESF, ingame it goes crazy on me. I have it at the right khrtz level or whatever you call it. The sounds will either echo forever or it will play once and crash the game.

Its not just my sfx tho, I dled the ESF sfx pack and tried replacing them with the originals and the same thing hapenned. I dunno why it happens. A lot of wierd things happen with my computer.

I'm glad you like it anyway! I'm really proud to have the only true clean DBZ SFX archive. I'm going to see about posting it on a page in my website with big bold letters "Dragonball Z Sound Effects" and give a description with the download link belo it. I'll add a seperate hit counter to it to see how many people I've brought to salvation. Gone are the days when DBZ flash animation sounds sucked or were obviously from the ESF pack! A new day dawns for the DBZ fanwork community of the world!

Wow...the world...now I feel really good...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Well, true. But If you'd add a readme file, people will know who originally created it. Make sure the sound is mono as well to make it work with ESF, and i believe it is 2100hz. Not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom