Best answers
Im not absolutly sure what a pro is but if this fits the qualifications then its my pro. Not much but I think it looks kewl.

Vortex

Best answers
Cmon I wanna hear some crits people!! Im a newb at this so I want to get better!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
background is cool, but tim is right, text dont fit, and it needs a lil more, good start though

Best answers
Arigato, I just need to dl some kewl texts cause Photoshop sucks with text so I have to use Fireworks cause It shows your a preview of the text.

Best answers
Id still like more comments crits plz! Thx for the font page!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i like using that effect aswell. not to sound like a jerk or nothin but its really just the shadowness tut with some words slapped on it. good attempt though. u really should dl some better fonts. well thats all i really have to say

Best answers
a pro?.....what is that

anyway ur "symbol" (V) needs be vector other wise its just jaggy and ugly. vegetto font is horrid....add vegeto in their himself.

spend some time on it! experiment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont exactly know what a pro is either, thats why i dont make em:p
the backround is pretty good, but the font is pretty icky, though i'm not one to speak about using good fonts since most of the time i use bad ones.

Best answers
I noticed I just wanted more comments from more than one person the the opinion wasn't one sided! :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The typography needs the most work, but overall it just seems too simple. Something minimalistic can look good, but it needs work to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom