MaX

Best answers
http://wave.prohosting.com/~shask/aurapack.zip

screens are in the zip..anyway hope ya like it.. it changes the transformation-Auras. :D and looks mega kewl watching somone else. and make sure to read the text files for proper installation and read the readme if ya like :).. anyone this will be on redsaiyan some time within a day or 2 i sent spin the file sooo. look for it there 2 if you like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heeeey! you mean that you changed the transormation aura??? how??? whitch model other than the aura.mdl and if its a .wrl thich one and how you editied it???

MaX

Best answers
yeh there animatied and go read bryggs wtf a wrl thread thats where i found how..

Best answers
Could you post images of your Aura's before posting the link for the download file. It would save the people on a 56k modem time for the download, because would you like to download something you haven't seen then notice it looked really bad.....

Anyway, I respect the work you've done ^_^ more then i can do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so if u can do that can i make a electric ssj2 aura?

Best answers
i just d/led it but before i use it i wanna see a pic please:D

Best answers
You forgot to say which one has energy ball and which one doesn't in the readme.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice,but that hugo point ont the tip of the aura seems bent a lil bit

MaX

Best answers
the higher quality is all the goods mid plain aura. and lows is just liek the orignal mid qual in the beta but less spikes. and yes i could make ssj2 eletrics auras.. thats wil be in aurapack1.1. im gonnna go work on the 1.1 but i need suggestions on how i should amek them looks. PICS ARE IN THE ZIP.if ya dont ike it delete it :D.. and jsut back up your wrl files in your esf.models DIR.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the lightning you need it to me animating kinda randomly, like 5 second intervals, and every 5 seconds theres like a bolt of lightning that goes through the model, like that

MaX

Best answers
i dont know how to animate or make edit the colors. but i can add like 2 bolts and when it spines it likes like every 2 to 3 seconds a bolt come...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sure someone would be willing to skin and animate it for you

MaX

Best answers
sorry but it wont add the bolts of lightning.. its odd it wont show it. i dunno why it not working.. o yeh and i made spining cylinders like you know somtimes when they ssj big yellow cylinder shapes fly out of the ground i maade those :D.. and the low poly is like butt height now.... and i made the auras 2x smaller.. from in the 1.0 pack. and its fixed from the bend in the spike.. anyway im gonna make another highquality aura then and ill get rdy to release 1.1. after i get pics. and pics are gonna be in the download cause puting them on seprately take more space on my site..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom