My Trans sound for Goku

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I like it! I've recreated the music in that same scene for fun because the composition there was very nice to listen to...

Yeah, that'd be good for a short SS2 trans, since thats what he was transforming into. Find a better quality episode tho. I'd recommend getting a higher quality ep from Happy Birthday to me.nowarez/]

...or you could always do the legal thing and buy the DVD set, if you're into that sorta thing...lol

Best answers
In the show he transformed into SS2 but,ESF does not have the SS2 transformation and i used it on SS. As for the episode i will not download because it's illegal.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...hullo...? Version 1.3...?

And besides, its kind of hard to consider DLing an episode illegal when you're watching it on TV for free.

You can already record episodes of tv shows and movies to DVDs with PC software and thats totally legal.

Even on TV review websites like tv.com you can download any episode of certain more popular shows (like Lost) and keep them for free.

I was joking about the DVD box sets. But whatever, if you wanna waste your cash...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Hmm...I like it! I've recreated the music in that same scene for fun because the composition there was very nice to listen to...

Yeah, that'd be good for a short SS2 trans, since thats what he was transforming into. Find a better quality episode tho. I'd recommend getting a higher quality ep from http://www.dbz-media.nl/

...or you could always do the legal thing and buy the DVD set, if you're into that sorta thing...lol
You're not allowed to post sites to episodes regardless of your stance on the state on warez.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suld not the sound be for SSJ 1 ,not SSJ 2 and they r wierd in time u suld try to finde when they first asscend

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Suld not the sound be for SSJ 1 ,not SSJ 2 and they r wierd in time u suld try to finde when they first asscend

LoL The sounds when they first ascend are already in ESF,those are the default sounds. Don't know what you mean by weird.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
J-Dude said:

Yeah, that'd be good for a short SS2 trans, since thats what he was transforming into. Find a better quality episode tho. I'd recommend getting a higher quality ep from Happy Birthday to me.nowarez/]

Actually they are not they are liseced anime so Funi pays for it to be aired on TV. It's not free technically because of ratings but all thats real complicated and im too tired to post about it so in short no links to places where you can download liscenced animes or next time you get a warning.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technically I think warez are programs that you download illegally and crack with fake serial#s and activation codes...

Either way, good luck with getting the soundpacks to actually work ingame. I always have esf bug out when I try it. I'm using the right format and bitrate too.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u got to use 22 hz for the sound to work not 44hz like it is now, you got a program in your windows whick you can make it in 22 hz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I use that. The sounds work ingame, but often they will either echo forever, or they will crash the game. I don't know why. I use MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab 2005 to edit and put together my audio stuff. I don't know why it affects the game so adversly. Maybe its just me...

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thinks it from your audio card try reinstal the driver, because it sopose to work

Best answers
I used Sound Recorder from Windows.And J-dude my ESF is full of sounds created by me, and i never had this problems.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds too choppy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom