My thoughts on the disk....

Best answers
Well, if you trimed them out of the one hit kill, then you can't say they're DBZ attacks. Remember what Gohan did when Cell through the Kienzan's at him? He caught them and served them right back to cell. Why not just have the block button catch the disk? Then the one disked at could throw it right back and kill the user.

:rolleyes: I use Kienzan a lot, it's the only real thing Krillian's good at. And since I wrote the Frieza FAQ, I've seen a lot less Frieza diskers running around. I'll put up a Cell FAQ soon, if anyone likes. Krillian either really needs help, or needs to be taken out and better characters like Tien or Android 18 put in his place. Sorry, but even 18 can use high powered palm ki blasts and can use the Kienzan too. Heck, why not have 18 be able to use her block command to absorb Ki attacks? It makes sense since in GT they get those upgrades all of a sudden....

:) Anyway, I'll try to better the comunity of Frieza and Cell users by writing these FAQs and my ideas. Personally I hope to see Trunks iin his Capsule Corp. Jacket with the Tapion Sword by his side. If there's any way I could help with my ideas, point me to a post or ask for a suggestion. I may have a really good idea :)

Best answers
I already mentioned the same thing of that nature but just in case you didn't see it here it is.

I have an idea that will give the "block" ability to the test. If someone already mentioned this sorry, there was too many replys to read. So this is my solution:

"-Let the Disk users use the Disks BUT everything depends on PowerLevel
+It depends on the PL of the disk user and the Disk target
++EX: Disk user PL: 3000 vs Disk Target PL: 4000
++Outcome the "Target" is able to 'catch' the disks using the block ability

and vise versa if the users powerlevel is higher than the target....

-As for 'charging' up for the disk...
+If you charge to full power (which I think should take awhile) it's most likely to '1 Hit K.O'
++If you don't change to full power then it will do minor damage"

Best answers
I totally disagree...Krillen's just as good as the rest of them. He's slow, but using the K-Wave you can own wit him. Trust me :)

Best answers
I see. You have good ideas there, Miss 18. By the way, it's nice to see someone else favors the androids. I personally hope to see them make the cut.... 18 would make a good replacement for Krillian, if she was given the Kienzan, wouldn't you agree?

Here's my list of Hopeful addons: 18, Adult Gohan, Kaioshin, Tien, and Bardock.

As for the disks, it would be smart if the PL was higher than the disker and the one the disk is thrown at to be able to catch it and use it if his/her PL is higher.

Also, in the next version, I'd love to see Trunks with his sword. So far the new models look great. I can't wait to see Gohan's model.

Best answers
i am a non disc using cell but i think he can rule the world without using his disc..i love him. but your idea of blocking the disc is great i think and realistic too...in your opinion towards krillin i agree with you he should be out for 18 or tien or perhabs jenemba...or hildegarn??? (just joking) krillin doesnt have any chance hes much weaker without his disc than ervery other char...he is slow and some faster and more powerfull characters also have the kamehameha wave...so why use krillin?

Best answers
One thing about Krillin is while readying the disk (right-clicking) you can still charge or teleport. You can thusly keep launching disks and keep your Ki up, and somewhat avoid attacks that hit you. If you use the disks properly you can score some kills, and then once you have a decent PL you can Kame. I still don't use him, but he's not useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom