My suggestion

Best answers
Its saying that in Team Deathmatches if 2 people are having a power blast thing (where 2 beams collide and fight with each other) a team mate can jump in and help his team mate. If they both win (which is more than likely) they both get a frag for it.

its a good idea, i loved the little swf file.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Omini said:
Its saying that in Team Deathmatches if 2 people are having a power blast thing (where 2 beams collide and fight with each other) a team mate can jump in and help his team mate. If they both win (which is more than likely) they both get a frag for it.

its a good idea, i loved the little swf file.

thank you that's exactly what i ment !!!

Best answers
Good idea, but what about the exploit. I noticed a while back that there was a super powerful buu, and a weaker buu, the super buu would use mouth blast on the weaker one, since as the pb goes on the bigger explosion size. It was on battle arena, and he would stop blocking over enemy area and killed most everyone, would you get a kill for that? (or is this a completely different thread?)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you can already help in a PS. If 2 people are struggling with beams teh third person can join in. Its already in ESF. Or did i miss something?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeahhhz man meleblock , my suggestion is 2 people to meleblock an attak it they llose clash if they win bash !!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
yeahhhz man meleblock , my suggestion is 2 people to meleblock an attak it they llose clash if they win bash !!!
Oh that sounds interesting :p but since the second player is only suporting the first one than would the beam explode if the first one runs out of ki. Since the second one has no connection to the beam only to the player blocking the beam.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nooo i was suggestig (the fhash is 2 :D ) both left and right to face to face the beam and i did'nt new if u run out of ki the melebock is thanged ....hmmz ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom