My Suggestion!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right but how about you have a mixime pl.That you can reach.And if you try to surpass that level by pushing your power to the max you would.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toccs, it's like the cartoon, and if u suggeted it for that then it would be a cool idea

but, this is a game, wich needs balancing, if u make it possible that when powering up, players with low pl can't come close, so no melee, it would be totally unbalanced. Melee is the thing that low pl lvl users need to fight the stronger ones.

If they ould add ur idea, and so making it only possible for low pl ppl attacking higher pl players with beams, then...... they would be untouchable. Like they can swat the beams away, and block them and can'be touched by melee.

So basicly when ur one on one u have no chance, since theres a scouter to where u can spot enemies with, and then either powerstruggle with them or block the beam, so sorry but it's just a bad idea :no:

grtz Naz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i guess so but what about addimg an option to the game where u have like specila maps where there is a certin amout of players avalible like vegeta and napper vs goku, krillan, fohan etc that would be ballanced if u get what i mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ergo means there for

and im pritty sure its spelt differntly

Best answers
OK Guys Calm Down its only a suggestion.i think its a good suggestion and think about it,its not that hard there is still a way tha low pl ppl can still win and im sure they'll figure it out.If a higher pl person powers up and a lower pl person comes to strike nuthing will happen and they will hit a barrier but it should be like tha person who is takin with the lower pl should be atleast 2,000,000 pl down to hit a barrier. EX:Goku pl is 5,000,000 and krillin comes and attacks at 4,000,000 while goku is powering up,krillin him will knock him away but if krillin's pl were 3,000,000 or lower he wouldn't do a thing.Well thats what i think u guys can continue flaming if u like.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to ask one thing, if the higher pl force kept pushing the other person away, then even the guy with the higher pl couldn't hit the weaker guy with melee cause he would keep pushing him away whenever he got close.

Who cares if it makes it unbalanced, it just wouldn't work anyways.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo toccy!You should really learn to type,most of it doesn't make any sense:rolleyes:

Best answers
Epedemic_Optikz has the idea,
glad some one else agrees,

also if u cant attack melee then thats when kamehameha and long range weapons come in

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Yo toccy!You should really learn to type,most of it doesn't make any sense:rolleyes:
when your mum has an orgie she dont make no sence all the noise she makes in bed , btw shes good in bed yummy,

DONT U EVER TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY DISABILITYS U ****EN RETARD

Best answers
Originally posted by Toccs
when your mum has an orgie she dont make no sence all the noise she makes in bed , btw shes good in bed yummy,

DONT U EVER TAKE THE PISS OUT OF MY DISABILITYS U ****EN RETARD
man just because u lost out with ur suggestion, u dun gotta take it out on some1.. and its true.. u dunt make sence when u type...
btw dun talk like that bro, it aint right around here...
i fink this is all flame.. maybe somebody could put an end 2 this??

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey toccy don't fool around with my momma!Your momma is so nasty ,last time i caught her on the phone i got an earinfection.And she's so fat at kindergarten she was sitting next to eveybody.Fool:\

Best answers
firstly he hasnt lost out on the sugestion,
also dont take the piss out of his mum cos i no her aswell and anyone who takes the piss get a slap,not just by me

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he was also foolin around with my momma saying that she has orgys and make strange noise with it.You tink i should eat that.No Way!;(

Best answers
yer but u did start it of by takin the piss out of his spelling,
not his fault
u fink he was just gona eat that

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't mather wat i would say now it would only end up in complete flame.Sorry for the spelling flame,but i also want an apology from toccs.Cuz no one makes a fool of my momma!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im sorry,
ur very lucky tho cos i rairly ever say sorry to ppl and i hold grudges, but u are a one off and ill spare u.

Best answers
there we all happy now, let just get on wiv out flaminO_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by the way i was just wondering,what is this mod ur makin.I looked at your site but the only thing i saw was a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom