My Steam Account got Deleted!!!

Best answers
I just got internet back after not haveing it for 3-4 months, I proceeded to get back into Steam and ESF and when I enter my account information, it says my account either dosen't exist or the passwords wrong!! I have my account information in a text document on my computer and i simply can't log in! I don't know if this is inteninal by steam, to delete 3 month old accounts, but now I just got internet back and can't play half-life anymore. Someone please help!!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heya Barney haha,
Wow, That must really suck! hmm, Too bad, You were pretty good at ESF ><
Yeah, I would suggest to call VALVe's Support line, Cant let you're cash go to waste =O.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
They didn't delete your account, but you might've inputed the wrong password/email address, double check to see if thats correct, if both are, someone might've stolen your account.

Best answers
A couple of months back i had the exact same problem as you, my isp was beeing teh ghey for some weeks, when i eventually got it back my steam login stuff didn't work "Either your steam id doesn't exist or you entered the wrong password please try again" or some such i mailed the steam support thing about 5 times, without reply so i ended up buying a whole new hl for a new key.

I say my account got hacked "somehow", i got my account info written in onto a txt file which i keep secure on a diskette, and i never speak out loud about password stuff.

Iv'e lost 2 steam accounts on the same thing, get's a tad annoying in the end.

Best answers
there are a few illegal steam programs\hacks on the net wich steal other people's CDkeys, when valve bans the people using those, also the people who the key originally belonged too get banned. I wont write the names of those programs since their illegal.

Best answers
just tried logging in today with other comman passwords I use, and-it worked!
turns out I just changed the password a few months ago, lost internet, then by now forgot. Thanks for your help people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom