My star Trek flash animation

Best answers
I got bored bumming around the house and i was watching deep space 9. So i thought what better then to make my own little cool flash animation. Its based in the mirror universe in the delta and gamma quadrants the storys a bit awful but its different. Now you fellaz got to remember that im not the best dammed animator in the world so give me some slack. I tried to make decent and easy models which look pretty good as i got the real ones from the show. Now there may be quite alot of inconsistencys from the star trek universe but i don't give a dam im not one of those nerds who wants it perfect and will complain i hope you guys aren't either. Remember its a WIP and this is just the first episode. If you guys like it i will get more out soon. Enjoy and be kind with the comments!

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startrekconquestbeginset3.swf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...wtf is going on?

Best answers
The dominion found a wormhole leading to the delta quadrant from the gamma qaudrant. Since this is the mirror universe and the wormhole was never found to the gamma quadrant the wormhole was in a different place. The basically met up with an alliance fleet and destroyed it. Im sorry for the confusion i will try to clear it up. Did you enjoy it?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got bored bumming around the house and i was watching deep space 9. So i thought what better then to make my own little cool flash animation. Its based in the mirror universe in the delta and gamma quadrants the storys a bit awful but its different. Now you fellaz got to remember that im not the best dammed animator in the world so give me some slack. I tried to make decent and easy models which look pretty good as i got the real ones from the show. Now there may be quite alot of inconsistencys from the star trek universe but i don't give a dam im not one of those nerds who wants it perfect and will complain i hope you guys aren't either. Remember its a WIP and this is just the first episode. If you guys like it i will get more out soon. Enjoy and be kind with the comments!

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=startrekconquestbeginset3.swf
How long did it take you to make it? No offense, but it doesn't look like you put a whole lot of effort into it.

It was hard to follow what was going on, mainly due to how everything was drawn out. It took me a while to realize that when they were getting the package, that it was from a top-down perspective (I think it was from a top-down perspective).

Best answers
I did a few days work it on. Yes i know im very sorry for the confusion once again. The battle was in a top down perspective as it was easiest to do from that. The rest was sideways from when the met up with the freighter. Did any enjoy it?

Best answers
Does anyone want to see a new episode?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if people did not like the first, the only way they will like the second is if there are some major improvements.

For instance. The tweens (movements) are way too choppy, try bumping the Frames Per Second to around 20-25 (I always use 24).

Sound effects help too.

I had no idea what the block things were...I assume they were people? If you can not draw with a mouse or don't have a pentablet, at least use stick figures.

Before you go all out and make another episode, you should mess around with flash more. I mean unless you just wanted something to spend the time then go ahead, but if you want to entertain people, mess around with flash so you learn for eye catching techniques. Like...Instead of a squigly red line for an explosion, use an already existing one on the web or make a decent explosion frame by frame.

Best answers
Meh frack it too much work. Maybe in a few years when i get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom