Banned
Best answers
here are a few shots of the ssj4 goku im making

input please :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
finished

here is the completed model ill posted where you can download it if people ask nicely

:devgrin:

Best answers
thanks for um using my ssj4 hair and not givin me credit and thanks for usin logans ssj4 edit

Best answers
dude evern if u stole *err ripped* the guys model u did a horrible job on the fingers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
crazy

if you think fatmanterror for even a second i would use any part of your peice of **** models in any of my creations your crazy but i am giving credit to logans kickass wonderful skins i used, i used the one of his leg skins and his face skin thanx a bunch logan u helped make this posible. :laff: as for the rest of you im making the final animation ajustments tomarrow and the model along with the goku gt form model to complete the transformation will be ready for downloading on my site by tomarrow afternoon.
peace :devgrin:

Best answers
hahahahah! someone got caught!! and yea.. i know azn's work.. kinda does look like it!! hahah wut an idiot!o_O :\ :scared:

Best answers
ha ha dude logan DID use my ssj4 hair, what in gods name is wrong with u callin ME crazy??

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. ;(

Guys there is no need to flame him even if he did steal work. Yes it is wrong, yes it is not welcome on these forums but that still doesnot mean you can start flaming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom