MY SSJ3 GOKU MODEL HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!!(that means release very soon! read!)

Best answers
hey guys i released my ssj3 goku model to redsaiyan.net. i requested that they host it, so keep your eyes peeled! i made the hair a tad longer than the last pic u guys saw, any more and the poly count would have been a lil overwhelming, i also scaled the muscles on the arms down a tad and made the hair more puffy, just keep in mind that animations like swimming make the hair go through the body....until i learn animations...lol it'll havta do, enjoy it when its released!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
finally a descent ssj3 model!:yes:

Best answers
let it be known! the arm clips through the hair a lil bit but hopefully not so much that its really annoying, im gonna work on my animation skills sometime soon so i might release and edit of my edit(lol) but still the model is still good, ill be fixing that lil prob sometime in the near future(if it matters to anyone) but im releasing it now so everyone can have their fix :)

MaX

Best answers
basfyausvbfuyasvuyivgaisdgvsadgasdug. sorry was to exited anyway yeh KEWL KEWL KEWL hey i said kewl 3 times that means it l337 l337 l337 hey i said l337 3 times that means it owns owns AHHH FORGET IT. cant wait to see it with little more hair :)... me off to sit there and click refresh button in models section at redsayian :D..

Best answers
Hey cool i was realy watching out to get that model of yours IT ROCKS

Great job:yes: :yes: :yes:

MaX

Best answers
how come u said verysoon? cause its been 10 hours

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so

well we do need a ssj2 maybe you can work on that

Best answers
Very nice:) but i still think the hair isnt perfect but it looks good:)

Best answers
leave perfection for god, i strive for excellence, and from what i see, i think everyone's been calling it that, please keep in mind, that this is my first release, ever, ive been modelling for five days, and if i can get this type of response of my first edit, just think of what i can do once i teach myself to animate and to model better

MaX

Best answers
zzzzzz. sorry but im getting to impatent for this its a super good model but its talk more then 12 hours to get released well since bryggs posted he submitted it.. cause only other good ssj3 model there is is Dakds but theres something wrong with the skin on it :/.. even tho i fixied it sorta... but this one actually as hair nor a blob of it :)... u sure the thing got sent threw no error or anything?...

Best answers
*off topic*
Any updates on SSJ6 Goku? or have u even started it yet??o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
her

She is probably still playing with the goku she made:p

Best answers
Hmm, looks like the model release will delay a bit....

by Spin
Hm... I'm depressed.. I dont feel like updating the site or doing any work on it.. I made a new layout that was supposed to be released tomorow the 17th and to be honest i dont know if ill ever release it.. I'm having trouble making decisions... expanding , stretching whatever.. after the 4th re-edit of the new layout im done..

MaX

Best answers
noooooooooooooooooo... HEY BRGYS i can host it i can i can .... but if u have icq icq the file to me or somthing... or pm me a link or somthing.. i only got icq .. email would work :)... as long as my site bes nice to me i can host it prolly if i have enough space on site left :).. EDIT* just incase u dont know where to find my icq and email look in profile on me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom