Best answers
Im making a ssj2 gohan model, from this
and i have made this

Can someoen help me find a back picture and a side picture??

Best answers
its looking pretty good, cant wait to see it all skined etc

Best answers
Thats cool but dont release it untill u are very happy with it alot of people release models that well suck becuz they rushed them out so take ur time m8 :rolleyes:

almostdeleted

A
Show a flat shaded version so we can crit it better,

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz
Thats cool but dont release it untill u are very happy with it alot of people release models that well suck becuz they rushed them out so take ur time m8
agreed

make sure u get a good skin as well:)

Best answers
Thanks everyone, thanks for your uplifting comments :) . I am not going to release it until it is all done, and everyone likes it. Meaning if someone doesnt like something or thinks it can be better, i will fix it. And depending on the polys i use, i might not be able to use it for esf. I am still deciding. But i need your help! Ive been searching myself, but can anyone help me find a picture of gohan in that position from his left or right side, and from his whole back? So i can finish the model and make it 3D.

Best answers
This one would be good

But he is bending his hands and his hair is different, hes not ssj2, its impossible to make it with that picture. If his hands were down and he wass ssj2 it would be perfect. I can make the mouth myself though, might look crappy, but hey better then no mouth.

Best answers
is it just me, or does the model look flat (2D, no depth) ?!

Best answers
Well UltraQ, that is because it HAS no depth. He placed all thos vertexes on the picture and like this he has created the front view. Now he looks for side pics to make it 3D.

Best answers
I think he's only modeled the front so far, cuz he doesn't have ref pics from the other sides. Can we get a flat/smooth shaded pic please?

Best answers
yeah, the wire frame makes it hard to see the picture properly

Best answers
Ill give you a front and back and side view shaded right before i skin.

Best answers
it looks good , but as his (short) legs go down it looks as if they are getting more narrow

Best answers
For those requesting flat/smoothshaded pics: As the vertexes
don't form some 3D you would just see a big white/black thingy.
You would see less then with the wireframe, you'd see ONLY the
shape. By using wireframe we can see hair detail and muscles, so flat/smoothshaded would be totally useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom