my ssj scripts won't work

Best answers
Hey everybody, nembie on here, so cut me some slack. I got ahold of the ssj scripts, and I can't seem to make them work. Now I may just misunderstand, but they are supposed to make your characters look like ssj right? I can't seem to do that. then again I'm kinda computer illiterate so I'm not quite sure what it means when it says to type in the console, so if someone could help me out i'd appreciate it:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Create or enter a game that is playing free fighting!!
2. Select your character!!
3. Open the console by pressing ~
4. Type "exec hlfix.cfg" without quotes!! (Assuming you have the latest version)
5. Close the console by pressing ~
6. Press Home to activate the script!!
7. Follow further onscreen instructions!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right click on your ESF shortcut, and go to properties!! Type into the end of the "Target:" box "-console" without quotes!!

Best answers
k got my tild to work, did all the stuff that was said in the help me, and the only problem is, my characters don't look like they're ssj, what now?

Best answers
Im having the same prob, i can see everyone else's ssj skins, and i see the auras, but i cant see my char change

Best answers
I didn'y realize u had to hit enter, i thought u just cycled through the skins... I feel retarded...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5.5 won't down. :cry:

it will down but the file is kinda corrupt. Do I need 5.5 for 5.6?

Best answers
hey, my ssj scripts work, but now I have version 5.6, and the ssj3 and ssj4 forms, aren't mapped? can I fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom