Best answers
Ok, I did the reskin, and I edited the model. I need to redo the bangs and spike them out, but otherwise, I thinks It's good for a first mdl.

Best answers
thats f*ckin awesome man!!!!:yes: I wish i could do something like that czu it actually looks like ssj goku keep up the good work man and post a download link if u can

-[gF]-Tien

G
Thats really nice for your first attempt
the hair looks really nice

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn man, i gotta reskin goku for the new version, he looks like i skinned him while holding my pen with my asscheaks...

Best answers
Thanks for the comments :)

I spent about half an hour trying to get the hair to look good enough. I need to animate them with proper animations, so they work for ESF, not it only has the Half-Life animations, but I need it to handle ESF animations, so I need help with that

Best answers
the hair is too fluffy... looks like he got an atomic hair dryer or somethin.... i like mine better... no offense cuz it is still a great model.... btw this was my first model edit also...

Best answers
um andrioid no offence or anything but r u on crack cuz ur model does not look near as good as the other one. I'm not saying i could do better because i dont even know how to model but it looks nuttin like ssj goku's hair on ur model

Best answers
Goku's hair is like that in the anime, your model is just a little bit of moving vertecies. Looks messed up. I like mine better. Yours goes to one side, then goes 5 different directions after that

Best answers
Oh and BTW, Quicksurfer, I'll post a link soon, but after I get the animations working, so you can use in esf

Best answers
You're welcome, I need to get my other model done, it is a saiyajin woman, so I'll post it here after I gets it done

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You gonna release the model or what? This is the first decent ssj goku model I've seen.....I'd like to get my hands on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom