My somewhat latge suggestion list

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gah, here we go...

-Different 'stat system'

I find it a bit strange (and annoying) that your speed only changes when you transform/use turbo. How about you?

Well, my idea is this. Say that you get 1 (depending on current character) more speed unit (HL speed unit) when your base PL raises by 1000 (or whatever. Needs tweaking). Also, transforming should give you some kind of bonus/penalty (or your speed would just double when going SSJ and so on).

-Energy/Ki attacks

Waves and blasts. Kamehameha (and any other wave attack) should have two 'fire modes'. Wave (good for PS, bad for... uh, destruction) and blast (the one that ESF uses now. Not as good for PS).

Also, different 'stages' would also be nice for energy attacks. Say you go SSJ3 and charge a kamehameha. You don't want everyone on the map to go BOOM, now do you? You'd probably get kicked or whatever.

So, here's my idea... (using the kamehameha as example)

Stage1 - Weak blast with good control. No penalty
Stage2 - Normal blast with moderate control. No or small stamina penalty
Stage3 - Strong blast with poor or no control (goes straight). Moderate stamina penalty
Stage 4 (super) - Extreme blast/wave with no control. Drains fair ammount of stamina and HP. Great for PS :O

Oh, and please remove beamjumping with large beams -___-

That's it. Guess I'm done.

EDIT: Haha, laTge xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 1.3 you'll be able to charge up ki and you'll be faster.. I suggest reading the 1.3 outline before make suggestions. The second suggestion was too "blah" for me to bother reading. I read the first sentence didn't understand it, and moved on.

About removing beam jumping with large beams.... again read the 1.3 outline. If you had done so, you'd know the blast radius for beam jumping with be drastically low.

Best answers
i liked how in dragonmodz (another half-life dbz mod) after a certain amount of kills (i suppose like you said it should be rated by damage not kills because of the PL system) you get a choice of upgrading either attack, defense, speed or energy if i remember correctly, wouldnt be to complex of a concept for people to understand

i get what your saying about the beam options( realy for the most part you see beams presist after hitting the target in most of the show, like gohan vs cell, it actualy burns while pushing back based on the beams power)

attack stages are iffy thats all i can realy say

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool ideas, but why hp loss for super attack?
Oh and can someone pls give me link to outline discussion, I don't know where it is. *embarrased*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom