my signature

Best answers
heres my new signature (Below)

---------- Double Post below was added at - 07:14 AM has been merged with this post created - 07:14 AM at ----------

i dont see is maybe its to big?

---------- Double Post below was added at - 07:18 AM has been merged with this post created - 07:14 AM at ----------

ok i think i fixed it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing special really, you just used mybannermaker.com for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make one with gimp / photoshop.

The font itself is horrible and there's a watermark. You can't really read the bright blue in the slightest bit.

The pic itself is cool.

Best answers
ok i made it brand new what do you think

---------- Double Post below was added at - 09:46 AM has been merged with this post created - 09:46 AM at ----------

look below if you dont know what im talking about

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again nothing special. Go get the GIMP, it is a free image editing program. Get some tutorials and start messing around...the first couple of signatures you will create will be horrible, but as you progress, you will become a lot better at it. And then upload it to a free image uploading website such as www.imageshack.us

Best answers
i have gimp i messed with the picture but ill mess with the full scale one this time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please don't put a full scale image as your signature.

just get rid of the water mark. it can pass, it's not very good, but i would pass.

definitely get rid of the watermark on the bottom left though

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Well they are very kind here but ur sig isn't worth 2 ****s :p rly bad edit :S thoes black and white draw over ? looks like done in MS Paint.

Do it like most lazy ass do find nice pic cut it and add ur nick name using photoshop with fancy font.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. it won't be bad..
Or just get photoshop, I'm not going to say illegal ways to get it, there are tho.
So just get photoshop and google some signature making tutorials, there should be video tuts as well.
I quit sig making a long time ago, look at my signature, there's a link there you'll see what kind of sigs you'll do at the start.
But don't get frightened ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom