My Sig > Yours

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm very hard to see it "clear". i think those line brushes dont match at all.

also it sounds like that you´re a wanna be king :-\

anyway 7/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too many tech brushes, not feeling the monotone style, needs a font/title.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think your sig rules ours, because it has loads of nifty high tech brushes, a neat flashy background (wich isn't that great at all IMO), and some dude in an armor.

I hate the colour, the background is to.. how shall i say it, busy/chaotic? and the many techbrushes aren't making it any better.

I allways say, "less is better", not allways true but don't add to much things in a sig, sometimes a simple touch is better then adding thousands of nick nacks.

Its a nice one though, 6,5/10 from me, change the colour and its worth a 7 or 7,5.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sigh... sprites > all.

and tech lines dont match up? my ass. look closer.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
sigh... sprites > all.

and tech lines dont match up? my ass. look closer.
I don't think sprites > all.

Sprites are good, I use them myself too, but not allways.

I just told you what I thought about it, that's all, I think its kinda chaotic, that's my opinion about it, I think there are just too much tech brushes.

You don't have to start being rude ya know, it won't improve anything ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow....yay for tech brushes? o_O

its pruple -5

its too busy -5

background looks cool +5

character art is nice, but not blended in very well -0

it has one base color...purple -5

no contrast -5

sorry m8...it looks cool, but its just another thoughtless sig to me. It would look 100X better if there where was some contrast and some cool colors. Mind if i mess around with it and show ya what i mean?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You ruined it by abusing the tech brushes. :S

Its pretty nice though, 6/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but the problem is, that its tech for like 0 reason. if you can find a way to make it look decent with the tech then yay for you but as it stands there are way to many brushes on it

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not even that good. It's like the sig that tries too hard. There's too much going on.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, too much going on, the amount of techy brush's used distract away from the focal point, leaving it a little unclear, and the tech brushes are placed in any kind of composition, just looks like you slapped it on around the character, which imo, is very basic and lacks any depth. I like the contrast though, although it doesnt fit with the rest of the composition, if you didnt include all the techy stuff and just certail areas (top left and bottom right, and some of the stuff near the center) it'd work much better. The only other thing is i dont like the fairy dust background, it only ever works for me when its used in a different and unique way, yours however is done like the million bajillion ive seen before.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you would, since I'm hoping the tech brushes are a seperate layer, if you would remove them.

Save this adaptation of the sig as another file, and post it here.

I just really want to see the sig without tech brushing to be honest.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tech brushes? thats new for me..
I remember making all those lines and nonsense myself.. with the line tool and stuff, back when SPiN was starting the hype here.
but thats like 4 years ago... pretty freaky that the hype carried on for so long.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any sig artist pwnz the crap out of me anyway (even my nice looking sigs get a pwn some how or another)

i'll have to agree with jp thou 6/10 not bad , but why not try playying around with copper style colour in that sig on some parts of the armor , that would make it look a bit better imo) give the guy some colour and it sorta make him stand out a little more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom