Best answers
like this? or does it still need to be smaller?

also i just started skinning mystic gohan, hows it look so far? i know the arms are a little jacked up right now, dont worry its not like im gonna leave it that way

Best answers
u never have anything constructive to say, so until u do, please dont post here, elf and poop dont really help me much
Do you mean me ?

I like the gohan model but there is something wrong with the shoulders.

Best answers
The Gohan is like the Veggeto(or when veggeto was first posted), the outer shirt comes down too far, and exposes too much of the inner shirt, theres just way too much blue there, it might not be too low but too wide(if this makes sence).

Best answers
yeah i get what ur sayin, ill make it go down less, but i dont think its entirely too wide, altho i will close it up a little, this is pretty much a reskin,new head of vegetto, thats how i got it out so fast, and what do i need to do about trunks? just spend time puttin in muscle detail or what?

ha ha and no ren i dont mean u i mean fm

TonyMontana

T
Good job on Gohan, but Trunks still needs work on the skin.

Best answers
Your mystic gohan looks great FMT !!!
It's way better than the official esf model ! (i'm serious)

I hope we can download it soon !

Great work :yes:

Best answers
ha ha u guys r gonna make me cocky one of these days, and undeservedly so, but i still need feedback on trunks! what needs changin?

Best answers
well like i said, i watched ghosts from tomorrow and trunks didnt really have a neck! it was so huge

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:S whats this fmt **** o_O im the only fm o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom