MY SERVER KEEPS CRASHIN!

Best answers
My server keeps crashin when i make1.. it isnt secure. how do i make it secure.
i never use the super bots. plz help i usally put like 2 or 3 bots in with me.:( ;( :no: :devil: :S :scared: O_O

Best answers
There's been some topic's like this before. I don't know the solution(if there is one). Are you using and mods at all?

Best answers
no sir.. im just a noob who got this game 2 days ago.. im tryin to practice on bots so i dont get pwned as much as i do.

and u got 420 post!! XD

Best answers
Check the FAQ. Also are you using Steam? And up at the top right below where it says "Welcome,(your name here" it says "Search" click it and search "Server crash" or something similar and see what other pages it finds and check them for an answer. Quoted from the FAQ "My ESF crashes and returns to desktop after a while!
Make sure you have updated graphics card drivers installed on your computer and try switching your in-game Video Mode to OpenGL on a stable resolution." To change to OpenGL go to "options" then "video settings" or something like that and it will probably say "software" mode and switch to OpenGL and if your graphics card doesn't support OpenGL switch it to D3D anything's better than software mode.

Best answers
ok ty. i will try. i need to install my vid drivers.. and im not noob lol. been using steam for awhile. playin cs for 7 years. im 1337 in cs esf im noob. LOL ty kasey.. ur a good guy for helpin some noob u dont kno. ty man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, what he said, it's usually a graphics problem, especially if you're using software mode, does it crash like when you throw a spirit bomb? Well then if you are then it's software mode.

Oh and which GPU do you have and is it nvidia, ATI or what?

Best answers
ati graphics card. and i dont use software mode lol.

i just got a whole new kinda crash.. my hl just froze i had to use tastk manager to terminate hl.exe lawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom