My server doesnt pop up Sad Face

Best answers
I click creat server and everythign is good. But no one can join my game it doesnt pop up in server list and when my friend tries to join from friends list it says my server is not responding any one can help plz i have a wire running straight from my comp to the internet thing so i dont know wuts worng thx.

Best answers
yea y dpes the model matter though i want to know before i post it ^^

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea y dpes the model matter though i want to know before i post it ^^
That's understandable.

What you need to do in order for anyone to join your server is to forward your ports. This can only be done through your router. However, each router is different, so by knowing your model number I'll be able to link you to a site that will tell you what to do for that specific router model.

Best answers
l i think i got thew wrong one though heres the one i think it is GT704-wg

then CSRA7310001250 i tink i posted the first one wrong leet me go check again yup i was right r those it?

Best answers
and i have sevral computers on this router would it affect anyofthem?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing would happen. However, what could happen is it'll make it easier for someone to hack your computer. But that's a worse case scenario and you can easily close the ports you opened.

Closing your ports is fairly easy. Go back into your router, go to "Setup/Configuration" > "Advanced Setup" > "Begin Advanced Setup" > "Application Level Gateway" > Select the "User" radio button under the "Category" column > Look in the "Applied Rules" box and select the row that you created following the instructions in the link I provided > While it's selected, click the "Remove" button > And finally, click "Save and Restart".

Now, rather than removing the ports you set up, I instructed you to "deactivate" them. This way, you don't have to go through the instructions each and every time you need to forward your ports:

When you want to forward your ports again, simply go back through until you get to the "Application Level Gateway" screen. Make sure the "User" radio button is selected in the "Category" colum and select the row you created and click the "Add" button. Then finish by clicking the "Save and Restart" link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom