my second model munchlax

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf, what is that..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what is that supposed to be? munchlax? never heard of that, even tried image google search and found nothing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks quite cartoony, like a Spongebob Squarepants character, i'm not going to rule out an original character design either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg thats so awsome :D:D i really love it, great character design, looks like a pretty smooth mesh, all you need now is a cool fur texture to go with it... or maybe lizard skin? god...theres so many ways you could go with this!!!

Best answers
This is Munchlax from Pokemon the un-evolved form of snorlax looks nice gj

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh.... i would feel stupid for not knowing that...but i dont cos i havent played past pokemon yellow o_O

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
oh.... i would feel stupid for not knowing that...but i dont cos i havent played past pokemon yellow o_O
OOOOO im telling your post was spam ;)!
@On Topic Can you show us a wireframe ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
polly over usige you can cut back on the tummy ALLOT you can skin the yelow thing and eum luckyownz92 eapearantly you know the term spam and you were going to socal report it GROW UP yours was more spam then alm gir <-this was spam 2 for a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by definition, that was spam too, and so's this, and we can go on like this forever and get warned so let's drop it. Using the ref LaHeen posted i'd say the eyes could be rounder and slightly further apart, and about the spot on his chest, maybe you could remove it from the model and make it part of the skin instead, that way you could get rid of some vertices and it would look better on the skin (rounder). Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom