my second gift for esforces + ESF 1.3 file look!! (grOOvy/mastasurf/)

Best answers
This is my second gift for esforces :) and i must say that this file look layout is as nice as the other gift i made :)

I was thinking of adding a info button to whitch would link to an info page but i wanted to keep it simple.

ESF 1.2.x File Look

ESF 1.3.x File Look

I can still add a info link if mastasurf wants it... or just ask me to add things if you think that it could improve it even more.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You meanie, I was clicking for ages on that download button for 1.3 :p

Looks great, I love the buttons, they look very prof.

Best answers
hehe those are prof buttons :) lets just say that i had some help with them :)

EDIT::..

Note the map in the esf 1.3 picture :) it`s a map whitch didn`t had much atention here!! it`s not even showed in the dev yournals :O

EDIT2::..

I just subscribed to the new beta tester places.. not that it`s importend for you guys to know but when i made these pics and when i saw the screenshots for the new esf 1.3 map i tought that it would be cool if i could be in the betatester team to find map bugs (or other bugs ofcause) and report them to make esf better. That`s the same reason why i made these file look pictures.

O btw mastasurf/groovy if you guys don`t have the time to put that file look and user look online than i would like to do it for you. you onlu need to say exactly how you want to have it if there are any changes that you wish to see.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
:yes: :yes: :yes: very nice, i like it, i would say GO GO GO Mark :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
lol :)

HELL NO . i hope thats the right answer for you because you WON`T get a yes :)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
marry ? lol no mark would never marry anyone right mark?

Best answers
Triple X pleace be serious!!! you can talk about marry things on love forums :) but not here in my thread please.

Now back on topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom