My review

Best answers
Hey everyone,
I'm gonna give you my ideas on ESF beta 1.3 and i hope they help you make the game more fun.
Some of these im sure you've heard, but it doesnt hurt to repeat them.

The game is fun and definitely an improvement over esf 1.2.3 but there are some things i would like to be changed:

-Too much ki drainage = the game is too slow. Half of the time, i am forced to power up. This takes away from the fast dragon ball z gameplay. What do i mean by too slow? Your ki is drained way too fast for anything (for example, power up all the way at 2000 with vegeta, trans, power up again, do turbo max and then final flash. By the time you do the ps, you have no more ki left) which includes flying and beam attacks.
I also dont like the, changing direction takes up more ki exponentially.

-The players are too weak. It doesnt take much to kill someone, add to the fact that you can only fly so far and it takes so much ki, really slows the game down. Like in the show, they would fly really far and fast, and the battles would last for hours. I think you should drastically increase the hp. Some of you might say "but thats too nooby". However, it doesnt make it nooby, because if you are good at the game, it ll be even harder to kill you.

An idea would be to allow the player to swoop until he decides to stop. Dragon ball z (like tribes) is awesome because of the freedom of movement. By restricting that, you take alot away from the game imo.

-Still a few bugs and glitches (cant move when im goku right after im hit, problems with blocking and doing turbo right after).

Thats basically my only complaint, other than that, the game is very cool, being only in beta stage.

to recap:
-Give more ki, or/and reduce amount of ki used by alot.
-Abolish this more ki needed for extra swooping or change in direction
-Give more hp or/and reduce damage taken/given to players
-Allow flying to bring you alot further..or possibly stop flying when you take your finger off the button, without slowing down flying speed.

-There seems to be a small glitch if you are blocking an attack, and you hold turbo and press forward, making you stop blocking.

Things i would like to see added:
- flying over water makes a stream.
-Goku and Vegeta ssj4 if possible.
-Transform gives you more ki.
-Android 18 has infinite ki (like she is supposed to have..)

Otherwise great game
and i hope it is legible ;D :yes:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oki here it's how it's going to be down
-The ki manage it's the key in this game whit the ki maagin balace out the game not to mantion what you said it's verry spamabal swoop the hole map you can get awey from a guy just swoop the hole map,not to mantion it will be only beam spamers on the map
-giving more hp will not help because it's a fast game so you want to have fast frags to win a match not to play 7 h to kill a guy and not to mantion there's about 10 to 15 player on the map
-flying over water making a stream dose a lot of lag on the map
-Goku & Vegeta SSJ 4 will not work since the theam said only DBZ character no movie character no GT characters
-ki gain from transforming it's good as it is so that will no longer be a guy whit huge ki on the map not to mantion the balance of player that does not have transfomation's
-Android 18 infinit ki will be verry verry stupid not to mantion A18 will never stop swooping and beam spaming
so all no :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom