My review on Naruto[Spoilers]

Best answers
[warning below contain spoilers from episodes 1-51 so this is a warning]

Well........ seeing as how Naruto is popular on this site....... i thought ... oh what the heck, lets try out naruto!

As you have seen from my previous threads........ i was sad because dragonballz was done, and i was left with nothing, just a bunch of mediorce games by Atari...... i needed to get back into the fighting aciton.... so i started watching......

lets begin.....

This review btw is based up to episodes 1-51 so bear with me.....

anyway, I for one love the show because it does certantly have that Dragonball Z feeling, especailly before the third exam when there was like a mini tournament to eliminate people..........

i love the attacks, the combos, the tricks, and the Chakra idea.......

but THERE ARE PARTS OF NARUTO that made it not so much like dbz...... i hate the fact that alot of it is un serious...... dragonballz is so good because it was down right serious fighting action, and thats what i loved most about the show....... here its the sae except for the fact that there alot of stupid silliness going like how Naruto farts and wins the match, etc etc........ its just stupid........... i also hate how Naruto has this lame goal of becoming Hokage ....... he repeats it so many times its beginning to remind me of Pokemon, and Ash's repetitive comments : "IM GOING TO BE A POKEMON MASTER" over and over and over and over and over again!! Its so annoying............

Now lets talk about the characters......... unlike dbz, where all the villians and the good guys all looke really cool, and have their own unique personality(especially trunks,gohan, vegeta,etc)......... for naruto it has its equal share....... the good and cool character like sakura, Sasuke, Zabuza,Dosu Kinuta,Gaara,Neeji and especially my favorite, Kakashi, but it also has its really lame characters............. Naruto(main character usually should be one of your favorite characters....well not in this case...... this kid is so annoying, stupid, and dumb that you just wish someone else was the main character)....... as well.............. all the *** like characters..... like haku(WTF)!! I mean why are you making a boy look like a girl.... really lame......, as well as Orochimaru, who is a male, yet sounds like a female, and looks like a female.... very odd from the creator..........

Naruto definitly has the action from Dbz, but it is not as serious as DBZ..... which is why I think DBZ would be liked more by the older age........

But still, Dragonballz is much better than this show....... I wiill still continue watching this show, as well as DBZ.

Hope do don't mind me fixing the topic - Prozac

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the thing that separates Naruto from many anime's. How much times have you watched an enemy get defeated due to a fart? It was hilarious :). Also, this anime has the best endings of each episodes. I mean, you watch it and its the end of the episode, and something amazing happens. :warning: Spoiler:warning:Like when naruto was fighting Haku inside the demon mirrors and sasuke 'died', he unleashed the Nine tails for the first time and your all pumped for some ass kicking, and BAM, end of episode.

personally, I like the sense of humor it has. It has some serious fights in later episodes, but the comedy parts always make me laugh. Personally, I dont really like anime's that are all downright serious, there needs to be at least SOME comedy in it. And if I do recall, DBZ had some funny moments. It wasnt dead serious.

Also, about the whole 'repeating' hokage thing, i'm not sure if you have watched this yet so i'll just repeat it in color white.

:warning:Another fantastic spoiler:warning:Don't you recall when Naruto (if he does) talks about why he wants to be hokage, he wants to become hokage because when the Nine-Tails was sealed inside of him, the whole village hated him for having the Nine-Tails inside of him. Everyone ignored him, thought he was a no-good trouble making village idiot, and just downright hated him, and he felt alone and left out. He thinks that becoming Hokage will have everyone recognize him and his amazing ninja skills, so thus he wants to become Hokage so everyone will recognize him.

Anyways, </anime nerd> :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:warning: Otaku alert! Otaku alert! :warning:

Oh.. did I say that out loud?

Naruto sucks tbh. Too childish, and everyone loves it. So I hate it. You should watch a good anime like NGE (neon genesis evangelion) Or like uhh.. Yeah.

Like I said, I hate naruto. It's annoying. I only watched up to episode 82, I used to read the manga rarely. You should watch the japanese pokemon btw, I heard it r teh **** o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom