My recent artwork.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi guys!
i havent been showing any artwork lately and i tought i'd show you something again..

this thing here is called "De nieuwe dag" wich is dutch for "The new day"
this one is being placed in an art gallery in rotterdam, also being sold, so if ur interested in flying down to holland just for this piece, lemme know ill tell ya where it is :D
it kinda resembles new light coming, and the darkness passing away.

and this one here is called "De weg naar het licht" wich means "The road to the light"
it resembles the door to the light/heaven, we are being shown a little part of it, and then it will close again, you can only get there by working hard and living a peaceful life.
many of you wont be able to understand the feeling behind this one but if thats the case, just enjoy the image ^^

both of the images were 80% 3dsm and 20% photoshop

greetz, dudeman

Retired
Best answers
thats good, so you're selling those images? how much for are you gonna sell it. it's nicely done. the first 'the new day' is good, I like the orb and the colors. good job.

Best answers
Very nice Dudeman. I like the second. I know exactly what you were trying to show but I think the rest of the piece except for the door should have been darker. It would have givin a better idea of what you were trying to show (in my opinion)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i would make the rest darker, it would seem like the point of view is hell/deep trouble... thats not what its supposed to be.. more like the place between it, where were all tumbling around right now.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one is extremely impressive. Reminds of me the movie Laura Croft (the orb) and the scenery is amazing. The second is a cool concept but to me the first one is 10 times better.

The New Day - 10/10

The Road to the Light - 7/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh.. 10 out of 10... for artwork, no matter what it looks like, i would never give a 10/10 because then it would be perfect, and artwork is never perfect..

but thanks anyways, i still appriciate it :)

Best answers
Like them both, but i think 'the new day' is the best. The orb in it is pretty cool...;)

Giving a 10 is a little too much:p:p But i'm giving 'a new day' 8.25/10 and 'the road of light' a 7.5/10 :)

Peace

Best answers
Hé Dudeman, I would like to know where the exposition is in Rotterdam... sins I live there I don't need to fly anywhere!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wo someone who actually lives in rotterdam..

dont expect it to be a giant exposition.. its just a small art gallery, its at the zwartjanstraat.. contact me on msn for the details:
[email protected]

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Dudeman, the first one is amazing, thats like.... 11/10, hope you make some big bucks for it.

Best answers
I like the first one the most, the second is poop if you ask me......(no offense)
(exept for the bumb-map :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom