Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wtf is up wit yo drawing man thats like weird man u should make it look a bit better but the hair is outta control on the first sketch u made but te best is maybe the last one.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol u say its out of control but i took that hair style from a actual model

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol a real model???? well it seems like u combined some ssj and like videl in that hair style

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think there very nice. Just fix up the lines and make them a little darker and its just fine.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I Think U Should Work On Only The First 2 Man But The 1st One Mostly:]

Best answers
nice

top stuff, first one looks great i reckon. Ever think about expanding into pure-lead pencils? i use those for my realistic work and they work great. But for pure pen? that's really well done, i think people fail to realise that not only is it harder to achieve effects with pen, if you bugger it up you can't fix it. Great stuff, keep it up. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i use to draw in pencil but i get very tired of resharpening and to the heckler u have no idea how hard it is to shade in pure ink im not using a bic here im using the type of pens were its just a metal point at the end

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, that simply depends on the type of shading you're going for..

If you're going for the solidness of comic-style shading, you're set.
That's rather simple.

Going for the "realistic" shading is a touch more difficult.

Best answers
heh, reminds me of a guy i once met at tafe. Never used pencils, just used cheap fineliners from the newsagency and he crosshatched everything. took him ages but his finished work was amazing. Funny as hell watching him slip and drag a line across the whole thing though, i didn't even know some swearwords existed until i saw this guy make a mistake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol thats how i am thats y i dont draw to often and yes i go for hatching or crosshacting depends on picture

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work 1m4. Let's see some more of this stuff. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom