My place for questions!

Best answers
Hey,guys!
Here I'm gonna post my questions if i have any....
btw my english isn't very impressive so keep that in mind
Soo.... I found that clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25truFGgsE4&NR=1

The map is huge and very beautiful.Probably it takes lot's of time to make something like that.

In previous versions flying was limited and it takes lots of KI to fly around.
My question is - are we gonna be able to fly in those huge maps without stopping in the air and how much KI it will take to fly for long distance?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you see is what you get. You will be able to fly freely until you reach the mapper defined border. About how much Ki it will take, best to wait for the game to release.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That vid is essentially a tech demo of what's possible. In the actual map you won't be able to go that far. Trust me, you don't want to or it'd take an eternity to get to the fight.

Best answers
Maybe you're right,but I'm little disappointed 'cuz the map wont be THAT big.
Because it's so damn nice and beautiful looking.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, its true they really are beautiful maps. Some of the best outdoor maps I have ever seen in a mod.

But like Kardde said, flying 20 minutes to GET to the fight would be troublesome haha..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, its true they really are beautiful maps. Some of the best outdoor maps I have ever seen in a mod.

But like Kardde said, flying 20 minutes to GET to the fight would be troublesome haha..

Ah yes. I can see it now. Fly all the way there just to have them disconnect.

Though I wouldn't mind see a gigantic map the size of the "Forge World" on "Halo: Reach".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Interessing : In the dragon ball mode, Is map's size change to render more difficult the search ? Maybe a suggestion.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Interessing : In the dragon ball mode, Is map's size change to render more difficult the search ? Maybe a suggestion.
Depends on the mapper. The one who creates the map is responsible for adding a boundary.

Best answers
I have some questions to ask. :p
Are you guys gonna make cutscences?
Because it will be really awesome if you do.
This "Ginyu Lee" clip for example is pretty awesome and if you add it ingame...well..... this MOD will blow away any other DBZ game....
Oh yes... and one more question.
Are you gonna add some new tracks?
The old ones were cool especially that "ESF8" track I love it and I'm using it as a ring tone on my cellphone.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be no real ingame cinematics as they would just slow down gameplay and they dont really work with more than 2 people involved. there will be some camera changing on special animations. But nothing longer than 2 seconds as to not interrupt gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom