Best answers
pretty good:yes:
maybe make his skin tone a little darker:)

almostdeleted

A
Thanks for the critz. And it will be released soon. The pack is completly done and im just testinge everything out. be patient, youll love it.

Best answers
Looks great. Can I ask why there are large red dots in the middle of soem of the screenshots? Do they mean something or?

EDIT: lol i get it sorry im a lil slow. You increase the size of the dots so you cans ee opponents better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cann´t wait at the model please reales it yet i didn´t cannwait and i didn´t have esf well i have to delet t buhuhuh a n d have a virus on my pc and i will be say its a verygood odel and wahts thething in masenko it looks so stupit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i wish you would stop spamming our threads, he's german, give him a chance,
anyways... its close enough 100% compleate.. we just need to find you how to compile non player .mdl files

Best answers
I was wondering shiing i u change the sbc sprite and the masenko sprite would it change for the othere players who can do these attacks because gohan can do the masenko to and Cell can also use the sbc to i was just wondering

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sadly, yes.. but theres no other choice.. not sprites edited or just like this ^_^

Best answers
I have no problem with this is redsaiyan gonna host youre model

Best answers
o.o

now i want that model,but i can wait cant i?

I like the screenshots,theyre great.but....isnt the thunder flash a little SBC-ish??must be just my eyes because its late at night here.

Great model overall,but please make one without a halo....unless you cant do that....

almostdeleted

A
Dont beg.. i sent it spin.. i can always tell him not to host it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the reason thunder flash looks sbc'ish is becuase it is the sbc.... all i could to was slightly change the trail... nobody knows how to change the w_sbc.mdl without it crashing in compile... its the best i could do for now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im guessing it replaces Gohan, am I right?

Ok i dont know why you dont read. He clearly said, It is replacing Piccolo, god you just look at the screens without reading..

EDIT: What will the transformation be, him just throwing his turban off?

almostdeleted

A
Lol you yell at him for not reading.. then you dont know what your talking about..

Piccolo doesnt transform into a new model ingame..

read.. :)

Best answers
wow man thats a damn good one i cant wait to use that bad ass model!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom