• OK 7/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad 4/10

• My **** looks better 1/10

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey guys, I've been kinda into shooting B&W pics lately and I will be posting a them on this thread as i get them developed, so tell my what you think... here are a few to get things started

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the second one a lot more then the first one, with the second one I really like the depth in it, but they're both quite good!

grtz Naz

OuBerry Coopa
Best answers
good ones... but man how bored you must get.....hehe im just kidding foo

Best answers
In the first set I really like the second one. You've taken something normal and given it a completely unusual perspective. Very well done. That is what photography is all about: point of view. What's with all the vertical lines? Is that a scan thing, or a shoddy development thing? To an extent I feel that takes away from what you're doing.

If I may suggest a book On Photography by Susan Sontag presents a very interesting view on the medium.

Best answers
yeah those lines are my scanner it kinda sux but its all i have.... thanx for the comments tho

Best answers
Krazy, when you get the money, you should get a digi cam. I use my hp digital camera for stock fotos in my art. Also check out deviantart.com, make a user name, and submit your works. You get great feedback and inspiration.

To get an idea of the layout, check out mine: here..

Best answers
Digicams are nice, convenient, and cheaper in the end, but it takes, I believe, 6 megapixels to recreate the resolution of a 35mm camera. You also lose a lot of the random analog effects that you have control of through the normal development process. To be honest, I think it's better to learn everything you can about the manual aspect of photography before you take up digital. I feel it will give you a better understanding of the medium.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these are nice, u edited the pics abit right?

Best answers
I didnt edit anything other than cropping a few to make them look straight, but other than that what you see is what i took, also the vertical lines mentioned before are the scanner, so the true photographs are actually a little cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom