my perfect cell head

Best answers
i just made a mesh of perfect cells head and it turned out looking surprisingly good and I was wondering what you guys might think of it. I just hope this attachment works it seems to be bugging out on me

update on body

Attachments

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Word of advice: don't use BMPs on the internet, either use PNGs or mid/high quality JPEGs. BMPs are unnecessarily large.

His face seems awfully stretched. The black sphere in his head should be more ball-shaped instead of egg-shaped. His...well I don't know what to call them....green flippers, for the lack of a better term, on his head need 'eyebrows'. And the 'flipper' part around his ears should be curved a bit, instead of being straight.

Best answers
thanks for the input
I've included one of the references, the one i used as a side, to show that is how his face comes forward a bit. its been matched exactly to that.

the green helmet part needs some work, that side on reference you mentioned is a good reference for that since mine doesn't have his whole head. i can see now that the horns start to go back at the base and then is a bit more straight, and i failed to notice that the black head bulb actually come forward away from the helmet a bit. and i need to make an eyebrow line like you said, that will be fun. but I'm not gonna touch the face unless i fix some of the normal problems i can around the mouth and chin but if anyone knows something about why that might be happening and an easy way to fix it id like to know. I still don't know allot of the finer points of 3ds max. im pretty sure it just needs some fine touches to some of the vertexes.

I also included a different image of the work, i haven't changed anything yet its just a different angle.

And yea i totally forgot how small jpg images are thanks for the tip

Attachments

Best answers
redone

i redid it a little and i uv maped his face. the bulge was adjusted forward and the eyebrow rim on his green helmet was made and it turned out looking really well

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom