Best answers
hey ive been workin on this gohan here for about 2 hours, i see some things wrong with it but i cant put my finger on it exactly, could u guys help me by posting pics and comments, thanks!
(note:the gi skin hasnt even been started and i know the feet are strange and there r no hands)

http://www.geocities.com/cf1052000/mysticman.jpg

and here is the ssj3 head i will add to this body later
(dont pay attention to the body in this pic, its old, just look at the head)
http://www.geocities.com/cf1052000/ssj3goku.jpg

Best answers
the links don't work for some reason, can u just post the pictures up on the forums? [here?]
thx buddie

Best answers
oh well just copy and paste the url into the browser address and itll show

Best answers
The SSJ3 Model is pretty good,Kepp up the good work and you might do something with it.:]
The Mystic Gohan is also pretty good except it could use some work on the pants.:]

Best answers
yeah, like i said, this is 2 hours into it, ssj3 head and mystic gohan combined, so i got a few more hours of addin details to do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one's legs are 2 short, and he looks to happy, lol
the ssj3 goku looks real nice, but the arms are 2 long

but they are both good models

Best answers
thanks for the comments, ur right about the legs, but like it says, dont pay attention to the ssj3 body, its old and not the one im gonna use for it

Best answers
your making models again fatman? i thought u quit at it, glad to see you've come back ^^

Best answers
All hail the fatman! :)

They look good so far, the goku head is nice, and the hair looks well modelled but in the gohan body, there is something about the feet, they look like he has half feet :p Apart from that, :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom