My New Soundpacks

Best answers
Heyzz People

I made some new soundpacks , one is for that Mr Satan model thats out there and i made a new Gohan soundpack well tell me what you guys think of them btw there from Budokai II

Soundpack
Mr Satan
Son-Gohan

Best answers
seems noone cares to reply about the work us soundpack makers do but i appreciate your work thankyou for the soundpacks

PRJ

Best answers
:O i downloaded it but i think 2 sounds sux:
shield_charge
shield
the rest pwnz00rz :D

Best answers
I though those Satan sounds , are funny as hell like the ( alright i got the picture ) for solar flare ^^ and all the others are funny aswell

Best answers
Gohan:
Hmmm im sure i heard a pack with gohan budokai 2 sounds a while back, but its ok.
The shield_charge is just plain annoying and would be best silent if you can't find an alternative.

Mr.Satan:
Yes the Mr.Satan one is funny heh. Like how the attack voices fit the attack.
Use scream 2 for both the screams, the first scream doesnt fit as well. (plus krillin only transforms the once.)
And this time the trans music is ffx - otherworld :p. As much as i like that song, im sure esf fans would prefer some "dbz style" music if you can.

Since budokai and budokai 2 does the magic for getting you good quality sounds, try doing something like fading the sound out slightly at the end so the attack sounds dont stop so sudden :p
Also you might wanna learn how to combine soundfiles.

Best answers
Ermm , for one i made soundpacks for quite some time now and im no beginner , so don't gimme that crap i just switched from Episodes to Budokai so i can get better Quality sounds ( and for the record those sounds have fade at the ending its just 0.2 seconds ) and about the combining , its not that hard i just wanted to sorta make my own line of trans sounds like first scream then music and then scream ha ^^ ( sorta signature like if you get what i mean )

( btw: about the Satan trans music he had his own theme in DBZ , wich unfortunatly i wasnt able to get so i used that FFX theme wich kinda suits Mr Satan , his theme was rather similar )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom