My New Sign (Sat 7 November 2009)

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey guys got new sign of gohan SSJ and Gohan SSJ2 look.....

if anyone thinks i should get my old one back just ask. :yes:

also YAY with my name in a funny way.

Best answers
That "mous4u" text brings the sig down - by a lot.
The Gohan image behind main-Gohan is also a bit dodgy, imo. I would keep it plain and remove the image in the back, perhaps center him a bit (but not too much, unless you want the whole to be simetrical) OR somehow blend the image in the back a bit better...
It seems to need a little bit of clean-up too: left of circle (a bit on the right side too), under the circle there is a bit of white which also seems left-overs, but maybe you wanted it to be there...
The dark blue figures in the background make the sig uninteresting and raw, there is no flow.

I think I got a glimpse of your old sig just earlier, if it is like I remember it was better, but maybe you should link it so we can compare it to the new one and see what other people has to say.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you've got some unused space there... The rest looks ok though. Of course you can always do better. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, get Photoshop, and stop using Paint. If you ever want to create something without it burning people's eyes because of the uglyness, you really need to stop using MsPaint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could try Gimp too. It's a like a free photoshop. For now work on colors that go together. Those colors are way too bright.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You could try Gimp too. It's a like a free photoshop. For now work on colors that go together. Those colors are way too bright.
@Barny:Ok i will use it later
@Sicron:You dont need to to do this everytime i do an epic fail ok.i will download the thing now also sicron....where the baby spereader goo did he meet his death?

i will use gimp but seriously i am not from FUNanimation. to draw a picture real life - Gohan -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said you had to draw Gohan yourself, but at least make a proper background, use some new fonts and cut/blend Gohan better.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I never quite understood why some people want complicated sigs... Mine is just a picture and a text cut out of a wallpaper that says a lot. Even though it is pretty crappy.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never quite understood why some people want complicated sigs... Mine is just a picture and a text cut out of a wallpaper that says a lot. Even though it is pretty crappy.
how do you guys like put your name on it so neatly i did my name but it just a brush and looks crap.how do you guys did it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Text tool, usually marked by a T. Select a good font, type your text.

Some people don't settle for crappy and want at least 'average'.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Text tool, usually marked by a T. Select a good font, type your text.

Some people don't settle for crappy and want at least 'average'.
what draw program do i use to use text tool?

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Photoshop?
i used photoshop 6.0 Beta and guess what i used text this is what I wrote "Mous4u Gohan" then i tryied to save but it was grey so i couldnt use it help please!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Best answers
I thought of using this old sig now...I made it a year back...just changed the text to my forum name...howzzit guys?? I was a n00b back then though... :p

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought of using this old sig now...I made it a year back...just changed the text to my forum name...howzzit guys?? I was a n00b back then though... :p
your a vegeta fan?
i used photoshop 6.0 Beta and guess what i used text this is what I wrote "Mous4u Gohan" then i tryied to save but it was grey so i couldnt use it help please!!!
see that quote above us someone answer the help question

Best answers
Try duplicating the layers and adding transparency or change the text colors...and umm...i wasn't talking about that Vegeta sig...I uploaded the new sig but it isn't visible yet...and yes I am a vegeta fan...a big one..

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try duplicating the layers and adding transparency or change the text colors...and umm...i wasn't talking about that Vegeta sig...I uploaded the new sig but it isn't visible yet...and yes I am a vegeta fan...a big one..
ok also answer this question.

i used photoshop 6.0 Beta and guess what i used text this is what I wrote "Mous4u Gohan" then i tryied to save but it was grey so i couldnt use it help please!!!
could someone help me with that question please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom