Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I made another sig.

I still have to find a good text but i really like the BG.

Best answers
Uhh....wut...IS...it? all i see it a red BG with a crooked grid. ;/ dont mean to affend you or nothin...but thats all i see....

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thats what your supposed to see :S

Anyway i made some changes.

*edit* Last edit, I added vegeta and i think im done with this sig so bring on the crits.
a

and OMG THE GLOW IN MY SIG IS GONE!!!!

Best answers
Dnt like it sorry...
it dosent look all that special 2 me

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright, but it's pretty boring most of all.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well im glad you liked it:S
I tryed to make it simpler and it obviously didnt work. Ill have to try again.

And does anyone know why there is no more glow on the text in my sig?

Best answers
Okay, first, i like it, but its too small. As for the glow, it could be your browser. I suggest not using NetScrap because it tends to do that...

Best answers
I don't know, for the concept of "suicidal maniac" I think the first one works pretty well. You could work a little on the texture that the blood splatters on. The splatter shape could be more organic as well. I also don't think you need the "Screen door" effect here. But the concept is good, not everything has to have DBZ involved in it. Don't use the second font. It's out of place. Courier, Ice Age, or Tootsie, might look interesting there as fonts, they mimic the look of an old typewriter and might carry off that psychotic feel better.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by MrDomino
I don't know, for the concept of "suicidal maniac" I think the first one works pretty well. You could work a little on the texture that the blood splatters on. The splatter shape could be more organic as well. I also don't think you need the "Screen door" effect here. But the concept is good, not everything has to have DBZ involved in it. Don't use the second font. It's out of place. Courier, Ice Age, or Tootsie, might look interesting there as fonts, they mimic the look of an old typewriter and might carry off that psychotic feel better.
Hmmm........
/me takes notes :D

Erm...... blood? where?!?! I wasnt trying for psychotic, i just threw in random effects and thought it looked cool.

Best answers
IMO that dbz pic totaly ruins it and for the love of god get rid of the grid that everyone and there brothers seem to use :p

Best answers
I like it, it’s a lot better than the other one but It's too empty either fill up the space below the text or decrease the hight of the bg to match the text.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WTF!!!!

I make a small sig and everyone goes "its too small and empty".
Now its too big.

/me goes off to cry in a corner.

Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
WTF!!!!

I make a small sig and everyone goes "its too small and empty".
Now its too big.

/me goes off to cry in a corner.
It's not too big it's too empty, try to fill the space with somthing.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I finally had my comp fixed. I also reinstalled PI. I made this. Incase you dont realize it, its based off Suikoden III.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom