Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i made another sig.

Im not going to stop using my current sig, but im looking for some crits. So erm...... post em'.

Best answers
i like it alot it has a nice grunge feel to it and since i'm in some sort of grunge fase i think its cool:yes:

Retired
Best answers
It doesn't look that hard to make. but it looks good m8.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Judge it wasnt that hard to make. I just wanted to try my hand at a grungy effect. And it sorta worked. Well im glad you liked it.:)

*edit* Hey and do you have any suggestions on the text. I really couldnt find a good way to fit it in their.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I like Grunge. Everything which is grunge is nice... Sigs,Banners,Nirvana,Wallpapers,Nirvana,Nirvana,Nirvana

Retired
Best answers
nah dont edit it. you might ruin it.

what you could try tho, is to make a certain 'bar' or 'box' with your name in it. (ofcourse turn down opacity of box. so it doesnt stand out).

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well instead of fixing the other one i made a whole new one.

Retired
Best answers
the older was better. this one aint bad. but the other one looks a bit more pro.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seem to be using a lot of the same brush type in all three of these sigs. Maybe you should try different varieties of brushes to really drive it home.

Best answers
i personally never use brushes when i am making anything grungy i just use alot of "add noise" and then some effects that make it stand out

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmm...... everyone seems to like the first one the best and i really dont like it. Ill try to make another in the same style as the first. And i dont use brushes. I use PhotoImpact which has other methods of making this effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom