My new sig : Deathscythe

Best answers

somehow i cant blend an image in good anymore .. i have no idea why i cant do that anymore lol so yea.. the image looks a bit crappy with it's transparent stuff.. but oh well i like the sig anyway :)
C&C welcome

ok forget all the above crap and rate this new sig ^^

c&c welcome ( im really happy with how it looks btw hehe )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no colors, i dont find fotn matching very well, the border (imo) doesnt look good either, and the background is kinda bad...i like ur first sig better

3/10

Lid

L
This is saying it in the nicest possible way: it's not good at all. The font is horrible, the rest of the sig is a mess, and as a sig I would hate having to look at it.

Best answers
well i finally thought i found agood font lol.
i was like all happy thinking i found the perfect font finally lol
and the purpose was no colors on it but it's my first greyscale sig so i could have guessed it would turn out bad heh.

anyway the background does look nice cuz i have had several people telling me the background looks nice. so ill have to do something else with it heh.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its to dark.

Best answers
kk thanks Sicron
and ill make a new sigger with this background heh.
and to jp.
it's not too dark :)

Best answers
ok i made a new sig with the same background.
c&c welcome

Best answers
Dont double post, just edit your post.

Both are dull and dark. The top is way to dark, the font sucks, and the pic and the backround doesnt fit the colors you choose and the pic. The bottom looks like a chip card thats zoomed in and turned blue and black, also the font looks bad and is also to dark.

2/10 (top) 3/10 (bottom)

Best answers
omg lol.. !! he says the font looks bad. sicron just tells me that this font looks especially good on this type of sigs and you say it sux.
well.. i dont really think it's too dark because i made this one in the purpose of making it a bit dark.
as you can see the left part is darker then the right part and thats what i was trying to do.

and i didnt ask for any C&C on my upper sig. since this is not the topic for that sig.
i like it and im planning on keeping it like that
thanks anyway... i guess

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GaZeeBo said:
kk thanks Sicron
and ill make a new sigger with this background heh.
and to jp.
it's not too dark :)
I did found it to dark, just my opinion. :)

but you posted so many siggy's, i don't know what siggy you mean now.
i believe you mean the one without color?

Best answers
yes ... well actually the greyscale AND the blue one.
but never mind about them hehe.
next project im gonna make a picture so watch the artwork forum ;)
still need to get some ideas and information on how to blend pictures in VERY well and then im set to go.. probably hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont really like this new sig either >.< too blurred and looks low quality, and u need to set the bitdust font on 8 pixels and the color white(or something else, depends on ur sig color) then use a black border around the font, that is what looks best X_x

about blending in pictures, well i use just the blending options, sometimes it looks nice, other time it looks really crappy (like mine now >.<), ive got a friend who uses the burn and dodge tools, but i dont know how to use those >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom