Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you really think he made it himself? It doesn't look like it's traced to me. Good job.

Best answers
nope I dont trace, i havent for like five years lol. Anywayz expect more from me soon :yes:

Best answers
So do you use a reference picture, or is this all orginal? I only ask because it appears to be straight ink on the scan. The paper texture is still visible, but I see no ghosting from pencil lines. Which generally indicates that a drawing is done with ink from the get go. I must say that you have a uniquely clean look for something drawn without skeletal lines.

Best answers
Nope as I said I dont trace but yes I did use a refrence pic, the darkness is from my scanner, for some reason everything scans in really dark, so what you see is actually pencil, I didnt go over it in pen :D as for the cleaness, I draw very lightly first then go over it darker in pencil and rub the eraser over it lightly to get rid of the marks

Retired
Best answers
its nice, but it looks very much like someone else's pic I saw. cant remember whom.

Best answers
Lol you may have seen it before because its in a coloring book and I used that image, not only that but I promise you I dont steal others work, I know someone CG'ed this so you coulda seen it there too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom