my new model

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

i summed up most the problems with it, but the one about the hips mau bea bit vague scale them out a little bit, makes his torso look insanely long compared to his legs,

Best answers
ummm about the hands those arent them and never did the fingers or thumb and thats not where the torso ends right there and i never did the bottom of his legs but thanks for teh critz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know thats not where it ends, but cuz you made it so straight it makes it look that way, hence the word "appearance" up there,

anyways who is this supposed to be?,knowing who it is could better define what hes supposed to look like,

hurry up and finish the model so i can tell ya more stuff wrong with it :devgrin:

Best answers
nuttzy said:
i know thats not where it ends, but cuz you made it so straight it makes it look that way, hence the word "appearance" up there,

anyways who is this supposed to be?,knowing who it is could better define what hes supposed to look like,

hurry up and finish the model so i can tell ya more stuff wrong with it :devgrin:
u must really like correcting my work and the model is zabuza but its the second cometume for him and the thing about the torso is its gonna be covered up any ways because of that thing that wraps around his waist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom