My new maps

Best answers
modern city is nice too :)

is lookout finished or do you accept crits ? Its what I just said i played with some friends your map and in the rosat you're going crazy 'cause the room is too small. But if you fly against a wall you're back at the gate thats quite nice

Best answers
So you guys wan't me to make the rosat bigger, but do you still need to do the teleporting or should I remove that?

Best answers
hm I dont know

maybe its better when the walls are normal because if you throw your enemy in the direction of the wall, he will come out at the gate

and....your Otherworld Tournament is just perfect!!

Best answers
Cool Maps!!

The Maps are great, espically the outerworld tournament map ^_^

Best answers
Kami's lookout was not in the middle of a big city :)

And I lag horribly on that map :talk:

Still it's very good !

And as for The other World map...
*drool*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried downloading from esf-world the maps.. all i was able to get were the JPG pictures of them and not the map.. is it possible to get another host? redsaiyan.org??""? maybe? i dont like esf-world because a lot of times when i download from there all i get are the pictures and not the maps.. i tried downloading it over and over

Best answers
If you click on download you get a .rar file (look at the bottom) and thats not a pic mh dont know how you can download a pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not that dumb i know where the download button is..

i get the folder.. i open the folder its a picture of the map i want that has the esf-world logo at the bottom of the pic

it has this file in the folder.. no map

Best answers
yep this pic is in the file but there are a maps and gfx folder too

maybe you should download winrar again and try to extract it again

but i think we should not spam this thread :\

Retired
Best answers
make sure that you extract the files with win rar... and u dont have to "download" the downloadpicture >_<

ah and really nice maps dude ;)

Best answers
Mh I played Otherworld Tournament for a while and I have to say really nice! the only crit is, that you cant see objects far away. In other maps (like in esf_rosat) you can see everybody

I dont know if you can fix it but if not its a nice map too :yes:

Best answers
GRRRR!!!

Love those maps but when i dl them i just get a JPG pic nuttin more I H8!! ESF WORLD!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
Most impressive for your first work! I especially like the little planets in the Grand Kai Arena :D

Keep practicing and one day you might even get to the level of DJready or ColdSteel ;)
Allthough that title is misplaced, i feel honored, thank you.

Great maps dude, work on the capsule corp textures though, i had some pretty good ones for my eea map, but they got erased when i formatted my hd, otherwise, i'd give them to you.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That really is an interesting lookout.

Best answers
cool maps, super-liking the tournament map, just for it is so cool. nothing special but still so cool.
i realy like what you did in the lookout and the timechamber, it gets realy handy when you need to hide for transformation (or regen if buu).
djready, look behind ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
would be cool if u made the planets destructable.. =P

edit: also if u could make it whenever u play on the map the gravity settings would be set instead of doing it by cvar? default is sv_gravity 800.. but if u can make it where your map would always be like.. sv_gravity 0.. if anyone knows how to do this could they tell me? i think it adds to the feeling of being in zero gravity space.. goku fought pikkon and they couldn't move when they blasted each other till the touched the ceiling

Best answers
Okay people. I have updated the otherworld tornament and also the lookout here are some screenshots.

The lookout screenies:
New city side 1
New city side 2
New time chamber

Otherworld:
New planets

I think I will upload the maps today

The lookout timechamber you still teleport. Because if you swoop to the sides you swoop outside the timechamber for some reson. I still don't know how to fic the main doom on lookout.

Best answers
Sry for dubble posting. I did make the planets dustructive. But the level aint fun like that. But later I will make it dustructive like in Moderncity's building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom