๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we know now that Cold Steel likes his namek maps! Any chance of some ingame shots? It looks good though! Maybe just make the terrain less blocky and more smooth (ie the cliffs)

Best answers
all I can say is....nice!!I like the cliff faces,very detailed :) Youre definitely more better than me in vert manipulation

BTW,there's no need to copy and paste txt files from geocities,because they dumb

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats some pretty good landscape there cold steel. :)
What major things is it going to have in it?

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
yeah. very nice map ^_^ .. does ingame works?

Originally posted by Doodie Man
BTW,there's no need to copy and paste txt files from geocities,because they dumb
hehe. i changed changed the JPG files to TXT files. so cold did that to. so i think he forgot to remove the copy paste part

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There will be! Allthough it will not be a big level. It will be very high. Pherhaps i'll add some clouds in the top. And there will be trees and pherhaps i'll add some water, i figured out what caused the lag on my pc, it's the wave height. The wave height will be 0.0 so i will be able to play it myself. I also saw the episode with vegeta fighting zarbon. In that episode there where some pink birds swimming in the water if possible i will add em. It depneds on lag and the engine possebilaties. I'll have an update within a week i guess.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
to fix waves in the water, tie the water to "func_water" and edit the properties, find "wave hieght" and change it to 0.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably csp_namek (csp=cold steel productions)

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
oh... sorry, i forgot to talk with u about that water problem ... ^^
fixed now? if not, u have to wait a week till i can help ya.. im at Firefly for a week without my computer, so without hammer and my files *cry*

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh I think I can make it on my own now... finally. There's just one thing i don't have worldcraft right now cuz i formatted and installed win. 98 but now i want to have windows 2k. So it might take a while before i'll have another update.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it is namek.......Take a look at the esf_guru screens, it also looks like esf_namek, so i guess that's not really a problem. Great news btw tomorrow i'll have windows 2k on so on sunday i'll continue the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom