My new inuyasha bg

Best answers
This is probably the last art that I'm going to post, since my talents are wasted here o_O

here it is

Bolteh2

B
n/o but i dont like it:

wtf are those lines doing there? they look ugly, and if u do wish to keep them, at least make them allign with the center of the little pictures

the little pictures are low quality, and dont really add anything tp the wallpaper

there is too much stuff going on on the wallpaper, no restpoint for the eyes (wallpapers NEED restpoints)

random use of motion blur filters -_- nono

3/10

and i would really say your talents are wast here, there are plenty more artists here that pull of better work than this

ps: golden rule of wp making: always start at a 1600*1200 res.. (or minimum 1280*1024) there are lots of on high res than 800*600

its too flashy to use as a wallpaper (personal opinion i guess)

bad typografy (70% of the wallpalers out there have bad typografy): the text is floating, no alignment with anything, bad font

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And 99% of Belgians can't spell English... but that's only to be expected. :D

I'd have to agree with everything Bolteh says regarding this wallpaper. Also, if the "three P's" in the upper right hand corner is your 'mark', make it a helluva lot smaller. If that were on my resolution it would be nothing but an eyesore.

Best answers
So may talents are wasted here. Especially since I don't care about this stupid place anymore. This forum sucks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, the wp isn't very good. Those lines are annoying and take up space, too much going like what bolteh said and it's just plain bad..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright. Not great, not entirely horrible. Everything I don't like about it has already been said.
The bg doesn't need as much work as your condescending attitude does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom