My new bots

Best answers
hehe if they don't attack transforming ppl why won't I??

why transforming must be stopped:
a) Prevent the other person from gaining an edge over meleer
b) Stop access to new moves (e.g Tele+beam charging,FF)
c) Well,to stop yourself from looking cooler,or worse if you use bad models or something (no offense modellers)

But I really wish he'd implement that feature though.Should be for them public servers who have to run some bots on their servers if no ones around hehe.

Suggestion: Tracking.Sometimes bots don' know where you go so I propose a tracking system that well......lets the bot keep chasing after you.But however if it gets interrupted (eg meleed when charging Kame or swooping) it will lock on to the person who attacked him and well....you know

EDIT: Just fixed up the suggestions,looked a bit cloudy on that one....

Best answers
:yes:

i have the bots and i'm putting them to test. see if they are better the the one i'm using now.

u'll hear from me again.:warning:

Best answers
2 things.

1) If anyone has any waypoints made, please send them to me, or if you need any, go to my website (see sig)

2) When is this thread going to be made sticky! It is important IMHO, and I think it should be made sticky.

Best answers
I got waypoints for wu_spacearena and esf_cell_night be happy cuz the wu_spacearena sends the bots to the arena......I'll edit this post later when I get home cause Im in a cafe atm.I'm also gonna wpt some other maps later....just wait for the edit post and Ill put em up

BTW,Mystic do you always spam or what?

EDIT: ok,its got kami,cell_night,ape_foreshadow and wu_spacearena,enjoy

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/wpts.zip

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
I got waypoints for wu_spacearena and esf_cell_night be happy cuz the wu_spacearena sends the bots to the arena......I'll edit this post later when I get home cause Im in a cafe atm.I'm also gonna wpt some other maps later....just wait for the edit post and Ill put em up

BTW,Mystic do you always spam or what?

EDIT: ok,its got kami,cell_night,ape_foreshadow and wu_spacearena,enjoy

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/wpts.zip
Thanx :) I will check them and if they're good I will include them in the next version :yes:

ps for if someone is willing to waypointing check always if waypoints on are good connected with each other

Best answers
I like your bots, I really do...but you need to make them more aggressive. I played for 2 hours and had a score on 348/2 with 15 bots in the server. Keep up the good work, I like it :D

Best answers
i like the bots but

i aggree

the bot barely even have the cahnce to get by me let alone try to hit me.

the bots need to be way harder.
and my score was like 153/0 for the longest i played lol.

the only time they really get me is when im playing another person and the bot interferes. with a ps.

Best answers
OK,now I've a crap attempt at making a waypoint FAQ in detail.Good thing it's my first one released.The others didn't make it....^^;

as for those who claim the bots are easy:

bot_melee_percent 90
botskill 1
bot_taunt_percent 100
bot_whine_percent 0
bot_chat_percent 100

And you have an uber powerful and super-talkative bot.I did this and well.......:(

ack.....didn't put up URL....

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/ESF/kibotwpt.txt

Best answers
you are defently the man ME, the bots rocks, i played with a friend 2 vs 10, we win:devgrin:, but this fight was like armageddon, so great work and keep going on to improve them, i´m looking forward your next version, until then, keep fighting:yes: :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Doodie Man
OK,now I've a crap attempt at making a waypoint FAQ in detail.Good thing it's my first one released.The others didn't make it....^^;

as for those who claim the bots are easy:

bot_melee_percent 90
botskill 1
bot_taunt_percent 100
bot_whine_percent 0
bot_chat_percent 100

And you have an uber powerful and super-talkative bot.I did this and well.......:(

ack.....didn't put up URL....

http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/ESF/kibotwpt.txt
All they do is melee a lot they're not though with that kinda configuration. Just wait for 3.2? they'll be a lot more intelligent.

Best answers
Hey, I did change the bots in console...BUT

1. I got 285/22 of 2 hours of playin
2. They didnt shut up ahahahah
3. Ima wait for the next version cause its still too easy.
4. Dont get me wrong, I still use them when I get sick of gettin triple-teamed online...

Best answers
stop showing off that u can beat them easy and they are easy ME so could u make them a bit harder

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dont worry :p In the next release the bots are Mutch harder :) better melee and stuff :p + more block. ( on melee to ) and beam/block struggle (mutch better)

Best answers
Hey,
i want to say that i really love your bots!!!!!!!! (3.1)
They fight good, not better than me but it's a good challange.
I like it:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, about information on the next release of his bot, check this out. :cool:

Best answers
Well they started to work at first, but after i try tostart over or create a new bot the game crashes and I have to reboot because HL gives me an illegal operation wen i try and open it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom