Best answers
OK here's a small edit I made....just added shoulders to the armor, and gave non-ssj a more "Vegeta Shaped" hair....

Credits:

(need name) = Namek Vegeta Edit

Logan(??) = More spidey hair

ESF-Team = Frieza's shoulders

PIC!!

I downloaded the Namek vegeta from GSF site and it came without readme, so if you know who made the edit, please tell me :)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm, why did u give him shoulder pads?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but thats the namek saga vegeta...

Best answers
Yeah...Vegeta has shoulder pads when he first goes to Namek, then his armor gets really damaged by Zarbon and the Ginyou forces...then when he takes Goku to the healing capsule, vegeta pus on a new armor.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aight this is the story, vegeta has his OLD saiyan armor (blue clothes, shoulder pads) when he went to namek. after his battles, he attacks friezas base ship thingy when frieza wasnt there. and takes kakarot to the reguvenation chamber. he then steals a new armor, which has black clothes, and the armor is just like the cell saga one with the exception that the shoulder straps are white. he doesnt have shoulder pads with that armor

Best answers
o well he got the nAMe to the model wrong its still kicks ***

Best answers
Alright, good model. Can we download it from somewhere? Please please please please pleeaasee?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why?

why download a model that you can make yourself? all you have to do is take freeza shoulder pads and put it on vegeta... color the blue black... add some muscle tone and WALA! youre done... to me its not worth downloading

Best answers
Yes but you see YOU have the skill and all the programs needed...I on the other hand dont because Im focusing on Graphic Design and Programming, so for me its not that easy :p. Anywho CAN we find it somewhere?

Best answers
Very nice, all I got is the non ssj looks like his head is too small, but its probably from that angle its at, thats it. Great edit dude, keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aight this is the story, vegeta has his OLD saiyan armor (blue clothes, shoulder pads) when he went to namek. after his battles, he attacks friezas base ship thingy when frieza wasnt there. and takes kakarot to the reguvenation chamber. he then steals a new armor, which has black clothes, and the armor is just like the cell saga one with the exception that the shoulder straps are white. he doesnt have shoulder pads with that armor
When Vegeta first arrived on Namek he was wearing the same armor that he had worn when he battled Goku on earth. For correct name; Elite Saiyan Armor.(Shoulderpads/blue outfit) As his battles on namek progressed, it got torn and badgered up. So after putting Goku in the rejuvenation chamber he suited himself,gohan and krillin up with some new armor. he gave Gohan, the Elite Saiyan Armor, which Vegeta wore shortly before. Krillin somewhat the same type as Nappa's. I'm sure it is also Elite saiyan armor. Vegeta gave himself a more durable armor, maybe not as strong as the elite, Not sure. It has some traits that are similiar to the Android/cell saga armor. The armor doesn't have shoulder straps either, its just plain white. His armor in that era shifts from Black to blue.

Vegeta in Elite Saiyan Armor:

Vegeta in Standard Saiyan Armor:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jeesus people stop beeing off topic...... Nice model

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom